Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Is it Worth it? Not this Way
6/19/2008 2:07:20 AM
Hello Roger,

Thank-you for coming and sharing with us all here. Poetry does have its own way to help us heal from wounds that have cut deep into our Hearts . At the same time it also shows the joy and happiness in other poems.

Yes Roger the Poetry here does seem to have similar mechanics but as you have stated "it is something you are used to". Roger I do value your opinion as well as everyone else and will not look down on anyones as they are valuable to me and have the right to their own.

We Poets do not think of the next line to be written or even what they write, what we write comes from the Heart with the message that is needed to be heard.

The picture you sent by url is cute but my Heart has already healed after writing this.

Blessings,
Michael
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/19/2008 4:23:28 AM
Hello Michael :-)

I can almost live your sadness and anger and pain.
Beautifully put poem...

Interesting that after reading it my first thought was to post for you Seasons in The Sun ... but as soon as Adelina get here ahead of me so I had to leave my feelings fly another direction and they landed here:

click for the song :-)

Baby I see this world has made you sad
Some people can be bad
The things they do, the things they say
But baby Ill wipe away those bitter tears
Ill chase away those restless fears
That turn your blue skies into grey

Why worry, there should be laughter after the pain
There should be sunshine after rain
These things have always been the same
So why worry now

Baby when I get down I turn to you
And you make sense of what I do
I know it isnt hard to say
But baby just when this world seems mean and cold
Our love comes shining red and gold
And all the rest is by the way

Why worry, there should be laughter after pain
There should be sunshine after rain
These things have always been the same
So why worry now

I guess there is no need to say what's that?!
Have an optimistic day :-)
With friendship,
Anamaria

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/19/2008 4:50:24 PM

Hi Nick,

We Poet's do have a gift of putting words together with special meanings without trying at all. Our Poetry does come from the Heart at the strangest times, we either remember them when not near a pen and paper or the computer. The words that come out we can not judge or hesitate to write, if we do they come out wrong and the wrong meaning.

Poet's themselves are judged by others for what they write, as the meaning of the words go over their heads. Nick I am proud to have met a fellow Poet, who also speaks his mind without any worries of any backlash. 

Nick I have to say writing this Poem was worth it.

Blessings

Michael

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/19/2008 4:57:03 PM

Hi John,

John writing about my Brother and Friend has healed a very long lasting pain and non understanding of why it happened. I want to thank-you for understanding.

Blessings,

Michael 

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/19/2008 5:06:15 PM

Hello Kathy,

The Poems I write and post I do hope some may get a message from by reading the words and feel the meaning. This one in particular would mean a lot, if people could learn from but the signs are hard to see by the naked eye.

Kathy I am glad you feel others may learn from the words I write, they first have to open their eyes without judgment.

Blessings

Michael

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!