Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Is it Worth it? Not this Way
6/15/2008 6:57:04 PM
Hi Michael,

Poetry is an art of getting to the core of any matter that occupies the heart. What ever is in the heart is the inspiration for what will, all on it's own, in its own good time, when it is ready, come pouring through in thoughts and words and images created.

I wish more people would just write poetry. But I think too many people stand back and make a judgement about the quality rather than understand the flow of feelings released.

Poems come to me at odds times. I do not work on them, labour over them, when they come I go with the flow, and I never question, and I never judge, I just publish.

Thank you for showing us how it is done.

Nick

Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/15/2008 9:31:45 PM

Hi Michael

Very touching, I hope it heals the grief.

+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/15/2008 10:53:58 PM

Hello Michael,

Others can learn so much through your posts, everyone discovers things in their own way.

If you live,love and always remember you have treasures that no one can take from you as they are embedded in your soul.

Thank you,

Kathy Hamilton

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/17/2008 10:28:44 AM
Hello Michael,

You have a wonderful way to express your feelings. Thank you for sharing.

Dimitra

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/19/2008 1:47:15 AM

Hi Pauline,

I want to thank-you for stopping in and sharing your thoughts with us. 

We Poets are fortunate to be able to voice our thoughts like this with our talent with words. This is a perfect way for us to heal behind the scenes but still show our pain. To write of this is read by some with no understanding. When it is written in Poetry others can understand the pain. Poets put words together which may be seen in so many different ways by everyone depending on their memories and present times.

Bless you Pauline as you are an influence to many people.

Blessings

Michael  

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!