Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: MARY HANNAN...Our 16th WINNER Of The Most Distinguished Woman of the week Award!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6/20/2008 4:38:01 PM
"Thank You Sharon"

Hi Mary!

It's so very nice to see you here as our 16th DWOTW. :)  I knew it was just a matter of time before I would be writing my personal greeting to you!!

I look forward to your posts around our community and it's always wonderful to see your 'smiling face' at any time. lol

Thank you, too, for being a special friend to me.

Have a most pleasant day...your
OREO friend Steven.

Best graphics for your profile! SparkleTags.com
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: MARY HANNAN...Our 16th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6/20/2008 5:07:37 PM

Hello Lee & Sharon,

Thanks for doing such a great job bringing us this week's DWOTW!  Such a great way to recognize the and congratulate the Distinguished Woman of the Week here at AdlandPro!

Congratulations Mary!

You are one of the first freinds many of us have here at AdlandPro and I remember us becoming good friends while playing the ABC Games that were once so popular here.  I am happy to see you honored as a Distinguished Woman as I already knew that.

I sincerely hope you have enjoyed your week.

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: MARY HANNAN...Our 16th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6/22/2008 7:33:51 PM

Hello To All My Wonderful Friends!
I am on my sons laptop & I can't get the graphics to show!
I unplugged my computor to get it to higher ground and now it won't turn on.
The river is dropping, Thank God & the danger is over. When my daughter gets her  computor hooked up, I will be back to really thank you all properly! I miss you all soooooooo much!
Much love to all!
Mary

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/22/2008 8:07:28 PM
Good News about the River Sister Mary, :) take your time we dont need another worry on our hands. You take care of yourself ya hear! God_bless you
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!