Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: MARY HANNAN...Our 16th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8/26/2008 7:17:14 AM
Congratulations Mary!!!!  I mena Zary!!!!

I apologize for missing this great party!!!!   You are usually making us ROTFL, but today... I'm sort of misty eyed... kinda nice to know the Duke accepted Christ before he departed this earth. 

Thanks for being the great you!!!!

Hugs,

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: MARY HANNAN...Our 16th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8/26/2008 8:20:16 AM

Hi Mary!!

I had to check in on your DWOTW party and read the John Wayne story again.  What a POWERFUL story.  Thank you so much for sharing that and the others as well.

I hope you are having as much fun as you appear to be at your Distinguished Celebration!!!

Enjoy, and thank you for the friendship, the laughs, the sense of humor and the wonderful outreach that you do here at Adland!!!  You have a way of making a difference just by being you!

Blessings!

Judy

+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/26/2008 8:37:43 PM

Dear Zoe

Hugs Back At Ya!

+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/26/2008 8:41:10 PM

Dear Judy,
Thanks for checking in. I value your friendship!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!