Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
New Deal For Only 7 Bucks!
9/17/2008 12:48:56 PM

Hi Team!

If you have been doing this for a while you know that we need to be doing split test to increase our conversion rates.

Click Here to Join for Free

Why Waste Traffic

$7.00

+ $0.00 shipping
Regularly: $12.97
Format: zip
Delivery: download

Oh the joys of traffic and no, I'm not talking about the type of traffic that is currently happening on my downtown streets right now. You know, the type that has me sitting through about 4 green lights before I can actually get through the lights.

I'm talking about the type of traffic that we want flooding into our websites. That's the type of traffic that I'm talking about. Sure we all want targeted traffic to our websites, but why do we want to waste any type of traffic? Let's look at it this way.

So we have let's say around 100 visitors coming to our website, well if you are making 1% conversion rate on a product that is let's say being sold for $100 then you could be making a $100 per 100 visitors or just one dollar per visit.

But let's say that we can take that 1% conversion and bring it up to even just a 2% conversion, then that's $200.

With Why Waste Traffic you can help bring up your conversion rate to begin bringing in more money.

See, let's take a look:

• How to get the best split testing software on the net for free...
  • Discover the best option to use...
  • The simple secret to making sure the code on your site's work.
  • A step-by-step look at setting up super successful split tests.
  • The scientific way to pick the winner.
  • Plus much, much more...

There's no way that we want to waste any type of traffic that is coming into our websites. With Why Waste Traffic you will be taught not to set up your first split test. Now is the time for you to kick your poor stats right in the butt and begin raking in some real money.

As always this product is backed by DealDotCom 30 day money back guarantee. Simply try it out for 30 day;s and if you aren't completely satisfied, receive a full refund.

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: New Deal For Only 7 Bucks!
9/19/2008 2:26:07 PM

Join and be automatically entered everyday in a drawing for the deal of the day.

Click Here to Join for Free

$39.97

+ $0.00 shipping
Regularly: $89.50
Delivery: download

Pop-ups have come along way. I remember back when pop-ups were used as a way to help promote websites, and they are still doing that today. However many pop-ups that come up on our computer, are followed by about 20 other's and sometimes, well we just get bombarded with pop-up's to the point where we can't close them and we have to restart our computer's.

Now there's something new and it's called Fly-in Ads Creator. Now this isn't blocked by pop-up blocker's which is great from an IM's view, because in order to get that promotion that you want you are actually able to get it. Plus there's no worry about it being blocked.

This is what happens when you install Fly-in Ads Creator onto your website:

• It will grab your visitors pleasant attention
  • It will have an appealing effect on your visitors psyche
  • It will always demand INSTANT attention - comes with a choice of unique creative designs that capture attention
  • It will close sales for you
  • It will skyrocket prospect subscription for later follow-up giving you the opportunity to close sales later
  • It will not be blocked by Pop-up blockers

If you currently have ads, what are the use of them if they are getting blocked by Pop-up Blockers? Plus Fly-In Ads Creator can be used as a secret weapon. It can help you to boast staggering conversion rates.

As always this product is backed by DealDotCom's 30 day money back guarantee. Simply try it out for 30 days and if you aren't completely satisfied, receive a full refund.

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Today's Deal Only $4.00!
9/29/2008 1:41:51 PM

Stumbleupon Exposed! w/MRR

$4.00

+ $0.00 shipping
Regularly: $29.99
Format: Zip
Delivery: Instant Download
What if I told you...that you can bring in *INSTANT* traffic, that's right... I said instant! No more waiting a few days or weeks to see results. I'm talking about instant traffic here! If you aren't getting any traffic, how are you supposed to sell the goods? It is like building a new store... if nobody knows it is there... how are you going to sell anything?

Are you familiar with StumbleUpon? It's a social bookmarking community. With these types of communities you can drive in hundreds of unique visitors to your webpages, at no cost to you. You know what's great about these websites? I'm talking about highly *targeted* traffic to you, you know, the type of visitors who are interested in your product and want to purchase it. StumbleUpon is huge in the social media circles. It is a great site that you can vote up and blog about your favorite sites, what your friends are finding and what is going on all over the internet!

Stumble Upon can be a bit complicated... that is why we are hooking you up with Today's Deal! With StumbleUpon Exposed, now you'll be able to bring in all of the targeted traffic you want... and you'll be come a Stumble Upon expert in NO TIME!

Check this out:

*In this package, which includes a PDF manual, audio and video, you will be shown exactly how to design landing pages so that they are effective in capturing the attention of your stumblers.

*Learn what NOT to do in your stumbling campaigns and efforts.

*Learn how to boost traffic instantly with simple techniques.

*Learn how to successfully create a paid advertising campaign.

*Learn surefire methods on converting stumblers into regular visitors.

So if now's the time that you want to begin to surge traffic into your website and show the world what you are offering! Whats better? We are selling this product with Master Resale Rights... meaning you can turn around and sell this product yourself and keep the profits! How great is that? You learn how to use one of the most popular Social Media Sites on the internet, you get to profit from all the traffic that is going to be crashing into themselves to get to your site... and you get to sell this product as your own?

I don't know about you....but it just about sounds like time to hit the beach and get some rays!

As always this product is backed by DealDotCom's 30 day money back guarantee. Simply try it out for 30 day's and if you aren't completely satisifed, receive a full refund.

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Win a New Deal every day!
10/2/2008 1:27:44 PM

Well Maybe you won't win every day but you won't win any day if you don't join.

Head on over and Check out DealDotCom

New Deal every day!  Sign up for free and you could win the Deal of the Day.

Here is today's deal:

The Website Seller

$20.00

+ $0.00 shipping
Regularly: $49.00
Delivery: Download

It's all about making money online. Come on, you know it is. I know first hand that there are hundreds if not thousands of people looking for new and improved ways to help them make some money online.

Have you found it yet? Probably not, or else why would you still be searching. See one thing that I personally believe people are searching for is a way to obviously make some money online, but hey, why not make that simple? See truth is, I'm extremely excited. I came across a website that does exactly that and I just wanted to share it.

The Website Seller is honestly an amazing product that is the solution to your at home empire. Want to know why? Because it's 100% automated. (Could it get any easier)

Check this out, see The Website Seller offers 155 Adsense ready websites (Sweet!), 4 ebooks (Who doesn't love ebooks?) plus a blog link generator that comes complete with multiple articles for each website. Keywords and each site are already optimized so that you can begin making some cash right away.

Okay whoa, take a step back and take a breather. Look over what I just wrote. It's all true. See why I was so excited? It's so easy you'll wonder why we haven't seen something like this before. The Website Seller is the easy way to make money online.

As always this product is backed by DealDotCom's 30-day money back guarantee. Simply give it a try for 30 days, and if you're not completely satisfied, receive a full refund.

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: New Deal every day!
10/11/2008 1:43:33 PM

$4.00

+ $0.00 shipping
Regularly: $12.00
Format: PDF
Delivery: Instant Download

We've always been told that any traffic to our website is good. However, we should all know that the type of traffic that is the best, is the type of traffic that is targeted to our specific niche. Everything else should just be considered useless! What is the point of having someone come to your site, if they are going to instantly click on the back button?

The type of traffic we all want to see that comes into our websites are the people who are looking to purchase something and have their credit
cards at the ready, in their hand... ready to buy up all the goods that we have to offer!

Now's the time to put an end to all of our traffic drought, right here and right now!

Welcome Super Charged Website Strategies!

With this amazing product you will now be able to bring in *TARGETED*, oh that's right I said *TARGETED* traffic into your website in 10 days.

Say good-bye to the days of just bringing in random traffic and having people hit that back button. Now's the time to welcome the days of
having that targeted traffic that you've always wanted and watch the sales start piling up.

Can you imagine if you learned things like:

*How to drive in Supercharged, highly-targeted traffic into your websites in 10 days or less!

*The 6 highly effective techniques of reaching out to multiple pool of your potential buyers.

*How to entice the potential buyers who visit your websites so that they will keep coming back!

*How to make every word you write become an official sales agent on your behalf and delivers you the potential buyers you and your
business need...in droves!

*Getting Highly Targeted supercharged traffic from Pay-Per-Click programs without having to gamble or spend money on ads!

*Getting other people to voluntarily drive in targeted traffic for you!

*How to 'legally' steal other people's traffic.

*How to get traffic into your websites with little or no effort continuously from the 10^th day onwards.

*And much more...

What more can you want? It is like sticking a DETOUR sign in the middle of the freeway and have everyone dirverted to your corner of the net to see what you have to offer... did I mention that they are also going to be the targeted, ready to buy customers that are going to snatch up everything your selling because your diversion of visitors are also interested in your niche?

*BONUS* We are also about giving you everything you need to grow your business... so this also comes with Master Resale Rights... so we are going to let you sell this baby under your own name and make even more! What more can you ask for! You get all the lastest targeted, traffic generation secrets... and MRR to sell it as your own? You'll be sipping a nice cool beverage on the beach in to time!

As always this product is backed by DealDotCom's 30-day money back guarantee. Simply try it out for 30 day's and if you aren't fully statisifed, receive a full refund.

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!