Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: New Deal every day!
8/28/2008 5:19:30 PM
Expert Author Secrets $27.00 + $0.00 shipping Regularly: $37.00 Salesletter: http://www.ExpertAuthorSecrets.com Format: .zip, .pdf Delivery: download Discuss: Expert Author Secrets We're all looking for ways to help bring traffic into our websites each and everyday. Without traffic, our websites are nothing. With more traffic coming in, especially targeted traffic, the more sales we are most likely going to make. So my question is, are you having problems bringing traffic into your website? Because this is where Expert Author Secrets is going to come in handy for you! Now is your chance to dominate your niche. How? Easy. You will learn how to get free traffic and then be able to use that traffic to begin to grow your business. You will also receive a report & videos to help you learn what you need to know to be able to dominate your niche. Plus you will also receive a package of 12,000 articles so that you can get started. As always this product is backed by DealDotCom's 30 day money back guarantee. Simply try it out for 30 days and if you aren't completely satisfied, receive a full refund.
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/3/2008 2:39:36 PM

WP Blaster

$40.00

+ $0.00 shipping
Regularly: $57.00
Format: .zip
Delivery: download

I've noticed that blogging in the last few years has completely exploded around the internet. All of the big sites now, pretty much have a blog attached to it to allow for people to talk to each other.

This in my opinion is pretty freakin cool!

So how many of us out there run a blog? Okay how many of us out there run more then just one blog?

Alright, so for those of us who are running blogs, have I got the program that we need! Oh yeah, you are totally going to love it. How would you like to get your hands on something that will post a message to not just one of your blogs, but ALL of your blogs, helping you to save a little bit of time.

Oh but wait, okay, I know that all blogs are different, however sometimes many of them are very much the same. This is where this is going to come in handy. See it can change around your original post due to a synonymizer (additional purchase required) before it posts to other blogs.

Pretty sweet right? You know what else is sweet? It's a simple plugin for Wordpress!

Check this out:

• Quickly post administrative notices and alerts to all of your blogs simultaneously
  • Submit a niche blog post to a group of related blogs instantly
  • Submit a modified version of your post to each of your blogs (Requires the Synonymizer plugin)

How time saving is this plugin!

Oh want to know what it's called? I almost forgot. You need to get your hands on WP Post Blaster!

As always this product is backed by DealDotCom's 30 day money back guarantee. Simply try it out for 30 days and if you aren't completely satisfied, receive a full refund.

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/6/2008 2:40:14 PM

Instant Wordpress Themes

$17.00

+ $0.00 shipping
Regularly: $37.00
Format: zip

Okay, I have a question. (I have a lot of them, don't I?) Anyway, how many of us play around too much when we are working with WordPress? By play around, I mean playing around with our themes.

We're always looking for a way to make it look good, but we often spend way too much time playing around with the theme when we should actually be working on creating unique content for our websites, right?

Okay, how would you like to get your hands on WordPress themes? These themes are plug-and-play, meaning all you have to do is just simply upload it to your server, log in, enter your Adsense ID and Clickbank ID and click save. Boom. Done.

These themes are also different. Want to know why?

• Advanced SEO Tites
  • Flexible Navigation Menu
  • Clickbank-Ready Profits
  • Adsense-Ready Profits
  • MyBlogLog-Ready

I don't know how much more ready themes come now a days.

Oh want to know what else is included?

• Photoshop (.psd) file for each theme logo so you can customize it
  • A complete manual with install/usage instructions
  • Support Forum and resource links just in case you need some help

Um, I'm not sure about you, but it sounds like everything is covered here. Trust me, you want to get your hands on Instant Wordpress Themes!

As always this product is backed by DealDotCom's 30 day money back guarantee. Simply try it out for 30 days and if you aren't completely satisfied, receive a full refund.

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/8/2008 1:42:14 AM

Instant Cash Generator

$14.00

+ $0.00 shipping
Regularly: $27.00
Format: zip

We all brush our teeth every morning, don't we? Well at least I hope we all do. Just bugging. No we generally wake up in the morning and maybe after a few moments or after our first coffee or a bite to eat, we all walk into the bathroom to get prepared for our day and we brush our teeth.

Well as simple as it is to brush our teeth, it can be that simple to make money online; Especially with Instant Cash Generator.

Here let's take a look at Instant Cash Generator, shall we?

• Multiple services you can start offering now.
  • Get paid cash up front, straight to your PayPal account!
  • Work on projects up to $10,000 or more
  • A constant funnel of new clients on autopilot!
  • Raving fans for life and word-of-mouth machines!

There's no "secrets" involved with this, in fact it's just a series of deadly effective strategies that have been proven to work and it's guaranteed to change the way that you look at services forever!

This series of videos is not something that you want to spit back into your sink, you want to get your hands on these. Remember, making money online can be as simple as brushing our teeth and um...that's pretty simple.

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/16/2008 1:14:43 PM

Virtual Silo

$40.00

+ $0.00 shipping
Regularly: $57.00
Format: .zip

It's time to get rid of the old and begin with the new. EVERYBODY, it's time to know that site maps are OUT and silo's are IN!

WHOA...did we just say Silo's? Why yes, yes we did.

Do you know what a silo is? Well it's a way to organize your website on your blog's linking structure to control your PageRank and authority throughout your site or blog.

See this is how its created:

• Your blog home page links only to category pages.
  • Blog category pages link only to the first post in the category, or to the sub-category
  • Sub-category page link to the first post in that sub-category
  • Each post page link to the next post
  • When no additional posts remain, the last post page will then link to the next category

And this is how it works:

• Instantly convert your standard blog into a traditional silo structure.
  • Select how you want PR and Authority to be distributed throughout your blog.
  • Easily select which external links you want to pass PR to.

Wordpress Plugins rock! Time to get your hands on this one.

As always this product is backed by DealDotCom's 30 day money back guarantee, simply try it out for 30 days and if you aren't completely satisfied, receive a full refund.

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!