Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: John McCain Is Losing the Religious Right
6/6/2008 5:20:11 PM

Well in the bible codes it says we will have a black President.

Kathy

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/6/2008 5:59:00 PM
to be considered a black man he  would need to be at least 1/4 .. Obama is less than that as a matter of fact he in only 13% that hardly makes him black according to what constitutes a black person .. now does it ?
Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2008 9:24:56 AM

Hi dear Geky (hope you allow me to call you Geky),

I am not so grounded with the American Poilitics although the whole World is looking up to it for some direction. Recently though, many have started losing patience and looking elswhere but a successful and peaceful America can infect the rest of us positively. This is why we are all praying for its stability and success both politically and economically.

PS: I have sent you a PM, please check and get back to me!

God bless!!

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2008 10:03:17 AM
HI Sami,

You can call me most anything you like as long as you don't call me
 late for dinner !:)
I am so honoured you have taken the time to visit my forum. Thank you.

American politics has turned into a  dog and pony show by the media. It is such a shame we are suppose to be a Government ruled by the people and for the people according to our constitution and with each new special interest group and each new law that is passed  we loose one more piece of our precious freedom that  our fore fathers worked so hard to achieve .

I know the world is watching us ,it always has and I pray we can continue to be an example to them as what a true democracy reflects. Economically we are battling with high fuel cost as are many other nations.

Please continue to pray for us as a nation now we need prayers that the right person will get into the office of president and begin to take back our nation for the people once again.

Blessings my brother ,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2008 10:10:14 AM

Hi Geketa,

McCain rejected the endorsements of Hagee and Parsley because they made derogatory comments about certain groups of people.  John McCain immediately distanced himself from them so he wouldn't be embroiled in a situation like Obama/Wright...it took a VERY long time for Barack Obama to distance himself from Reverend Wright and it caused him to lose a lot of his constituents.

McCain is pro-life so I think he will have a strong backing from the Christian right.

He went on the Ellen Degeneres show because it's important for candidates to be on every highly-viewed media venue they CAN be on.  At least he was honest in his opinions about gay marriage, he didn't sway to appease his hostess.  Would you rather that he sit there and lie about his beliefs just to make people happy?

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!