Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: John McCain Is Losing the Religious Right
6/8/2008 4:09:47 PM
 Hi Kathleen,

It seems Mc Cain would like to distance himself for men that tell the truth . The comments were that Islam was a violent religion, actually it is not just a religion but a system .
The Arizona senator has said he sought Hagee's support because the pastor, like himself, is a strong supporter of Israel.

Mc Cain seems to be one of those fellas that ask from an endorsement and than in mid stream due to pressure from others changes his mind and backs out .. So Do we really want a president that has no mind of his own, but allows others to influence him ? OR maybe just fear ?  I don't .. By the way both pastors have pulled their endorsements as well ..

Hagee tried to repair the damage by apologizing to Catholics in a letter released just last week. Saying he had emphasized the darkest chapters in the history of Catholic and Protestant relationships with Jews, Hagee wrote, "I want to express my deep regret for any comments that Catholics have found hurtful." These statements were sound bits not the entire sermon. Media loves to do this they can make up anything they like and make it look badly for the person whom they want to attack.

The other pastor, Parsley, has described Islam as an "anti-Christ religion" and the Muslim prophet Muhammad as "the mouthpiece of a conspiracy of spiritual evil," according to ABC News. If you want to know a little about the Muslim faith I suggest you go do your own homework . I know I have.

The proof will be in the pudding if he is elected what special interest groups might he try to appease when he gets into the White House .. only G-d knows.

As far as abortion the bill that is setting on the table at present still allows the baby to die at the end of the day . NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME how about yourself ?

Mc Cain wants this abortion issue to be turned back to the state level and you know as well as myself some states will opt for abortion, so what will stop someone from just stepping over the state line and get one ? NOTHING (so Mc Cain is not even being honest when he says he is against it now is he ?) He knows full well that some states will says its still mom's choice and allow it in their state.

Thanks you kindly for your comments

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/9/2008 4:46:30 PM

HI GEKETA,
You know I back Alan Keyes 100 percent. No candidate is perfect as is no man or woman but he stands for constitutional values more than other candidates. A vote for Alan is not wasted and if we don't get him on the ballot here in Indiana I will be glad to write him in. If people have questions they can go to    www.americasrevival.com  and find out when the conference calls are and call in. Alan is on to answer questions on Tuesday and Thursday evening whenever possible. What other candidate will do that?
God bless you and seeya on blogtalk!
Carla :)

http://www.alankeyescampaign.ning.com
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/9/2008 5:17:00 PM
Hi Carla,

I find if almost funny if it were not so sad .. there are many other Americans setting back .. tongue in cheek trying to figure out what to do about this Liberal Republican John Mc Cain .. I have been watching and listening he just says what ever is handy at the moment to appease whom ever he is talking to at the time.. PEW !!

Thanks for stopping in ..

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/9/2008 9:17:22 PM

HI GEKETA,
As our good friend Marvin Says McCain is a liberal republican and that is an oxymoron! I hope people in America soon wake up  :) Yes we are in the last days but we should do what we can to straighten out our country. People just need to make an educated choice and also help get Alan Keyes on the ballot! :)
Speaking of Marvin he is having a blogtalk radio show starting on Friday and thereafter 2 hours daily. The more we get Alan's name and candidacy out there the better. That's at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/kingjesusradio.
 God bless you !
Carla 8)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/9/2008 9:53:32 PM

Hi Geketa

With some candidates supporting gay rights and some not, you could say that some are far right and some far left. Then again, some may be just to the left and others just to the right. The whole election has become a bit of an obortion! Mind you, I'd imagine Kenneth Copeland and Benny Hinn would divorce themselves from the gay marriage issue, and while McCain may protect normal marriages, Kenny and Benny will be trying to protect the church plate from any Republican Senator too lousy to contribute. And is Obama a "kneeler" (Catholic) and Clinton a "gripper" (Protestant)?

If my explanation makes no sense it's because I live Down Under where elections are such bland affairs!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!