Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
GOD'S GROCERIES
8/21/2005 2:27:34 AM
RELIGIOUS POEMS GOD's GROCERIES As I was walking down life's highway many years ago I came upon a sign that read Heavens Grocery Store. When I got a little closer the doors swung open wide And when I came to myself I was standing inside. I saw a host of angels. They were standing everywhere. One handed me a basket and said "My child shop with care." Everything a human needed was in that grocery store, And what you could not carry you could come back for more, First I got some Patience. Love was in that same row. Further down was Understanding, you need that everywhere you go. I got a box or two of Wisdom and Faith a bag or two. And Charity of course I would need some of that too. I couldn't miss the Holy Ghost It was all over the place. And then some Strength and Courage to help me run this race. My basket was getting full but I remembered I needed Grace, And then I chose Salvation for Salvation was for free I tried to get enough of that to do for you and me. Then I started to the counter to pay my grocery bill, For I thought I had everything to do the Masters will. As I went up the aisle I saw Prayer and put that in, For I knew when I stepped outside I would run into sin. Peace and Joy were plentiful, the last things on the shelf. Song and Praise were hanging near so I just helped myself. Then I said to the angel "Now how much do I owe?" He smiled and said "Just take them everywhere you go." Again I asked "Really now, How much do I owe?" "My child" he said, "God paid your bill a long long time ago." *** Justine-Arnon Cunanan Razon Many blessings to my friends, kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: GOD'S GROCERIES
8/21/2005 2:31:20 AM
Hi Kathy You have strength and courage which you pass on to all of your friends. Great story. Thanks Linda
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/21/2005 2:37:21 AM
Hi again Kathy (yep just checked it is sunday) I enjoyed that story, may be we should all shop in that store. I am sure I have passed it a few times? Luv at ya Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
Ron
Ron Stouder

277 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/21/2005 2:54:22 AM
hi kathy martin, beautiful. simply beautiful. thanks, ron s.
Ron Stouder
+0
8/21/2005 3:01:18 AM
Hi Kathy, Dan here, I don't know if you remember me, we conversed a while back about a site I put together for you... Here's the practical version of "Gods Groceries". This is a poem I wrote today. It's not finished, I haven't titled it yet and I'm working on at least one more section, a section on exercise/fitness... Hope to hear from you, Dan rocyahsoul@yahoo.com The poem: Nutritional iodine is necessary to deliver your greatest intellect. Your brain won't grow if your thyroid doesn't get enough: Iodine to produce certain growth hormones, Causing Goiter and Cretinism, possibly throwing, A persons IQ off by as much as 15 percent, Known for at least 100 years with no relent, Of the prevailing disinformation, Iodine content on every food label missing. Kelp seaweed is a good source of iodine, From pristine area harvested promises lacking pollution, Taken though from industrial coast, Promises with mercury, your brain, toast. Iodine finds it's way from your body quickly, Reason why iodine is best consumed daily. 150 Micro Grams is the U.S. Recommended Daily 'Allowance', Almost 100 times that is what the Japanese consume and, Japanese people live the longest on the planet, They also eat for health, not taste. In the 60's right here in the U.S. bread was made, With Iodized dough conditioners effecting, 1 slice was then equal to 600 micrograms, While the breast cancer rate was 1 in 20, This before a goiter causing agent called Bromine, Became common use for dough conditioning, Today? The breast cancer rate is at 1 in 8, I Guess the peaceniks, Made industrial bread nervous. The RDA's broken toward, A "false sense of iodine sufficiency" says Dr.s Hakala, Flachas and Abraham, As yet tested the ideal level of iodine. Moving now to killing viruses, Bacteria, parasites and funguses, Hydrogen peroxide comes in a food grade 35% solution, That requires dilution, to a 3 % solution... Then is ingestible upto 25 drops per day, You should start at a much lower dose to allay, Upset stomach, though the benefits include, Kills everything that doesn't do so well, In an oxygen rich environment, Including HIV, parasites, Potentially deadly bacteria, Funguses, cancer even malaria, "Killing of Blood-Stage Murine Malaria Parasites by Hydrogen Peroxide" an article in 1983, By science mag "Infection and immunity", "Free oxygen Radical Generators as Antimalarial Drugs", The Lancet Medical Journal December also 83, Then 22 years of silence while to malaria a million die yearly, In utilizing hydrogen peroxide be careful, As hydrogen peroxide has a high overdose potential, Intravenous hydrogen peroxide is the only thing that cures Advanced Emphysema, At the right level will make anyone less subject to cancer, Is essentially THE "cure all" slamming Pandora's box closed, Intravenous, ingestion or bathing are h2o2 methodical. White bread is made from the same stuff as paste, Likely microwaved to heartattack due his expose, Dr. Atkins counsuled not to eat the stuff that gums you up yet feeds infection, What's the convention in this competition society for 'knoble' election? Wheat bread was prepared by moms for millenia, White bread before this century, "never heard of yah..." Strong psychology altering drugs are being prescribed on a multi dosage daily basis, Nearly never prescribed on a take as you need basis, Quackery has become the norm, while exercise is nearly never recommended, Diet is barely ever questioned where a pill can be prescriptioned, Your strengthening your tissues does not tend your doctors financial benefit, Nor does resolving your issue's put food on your doctors plate. Daily Amphetamines are being served up by doctors to children, Suffer years of prescribed Amphetamine abuse, other doctors measure then, These kids brains are atrophied, big wonder, The whole fricken medical establishments slumber, Results: NEVER has the brain Atrophy state been measured in children PREtreatment. Any doctor who points that out the media will say is geekin, Before the government takes his license, or his patients dry up and, He can't get published in any medical journals, Nor hired at colleges, he might just as well furl, Up his flag and call it a day, This is just the financial domiants way. Cannibis yesteryears staple product, Is prosecuted today like its owners are the worst, Amongst this otherwise generally healthy population, Almost a million arrests yearly for agricultural consumption, Wars were fought to maintain supply lines of what a century later, A war is fought to reduce access for, A plant to which numerous societies attribute surviving famine, A plant in which the full survival dependence of humans, Apart of course for Oxygen, Which the same people who are the drug waring, Are responsible for depleting the % in the atmosphere, From 30% to 10% in some industrial urban nighmares. A plant that grows more than 12 feet in 3 months, and fully replenishes soil nutrients in how many growing cycles? One. Alcohol has a life benefitting level of consumption, That pretty much no one is taught and can't even legally be practiced til 21, That life benefitting level of Alcohol? In lay terms a beer to two beers per day. Kills some bad bacteria, Helps digest that fish filet... Reduces stress, pay attention to the healthy dosage, As with most stuff, too much, serves stress steerage, In this case too much literally kills your brain by drying to crackling, That too much just so happens to also put your head in pain. PH test strips are critical to cancer prevention, As slight alkalinity is the intended human state no nonsense. Yet children are using ph strips in school to test orange juice, While their heavily poisoned parents will never tell them to, Test themselves with ph strips to determine their ph, Then adjust their breathing, internal food burning habits, and type of food consumed to effect their slightly alkaline ph, Opposed to their continued status, As acidic and cancer prone, These steps not alone, Necessarily combined with ensuring you live where industrial chemicals are less. So as not to suffer your soft tissues the stress, Of softening chemicals and heavy metals shredding, Your soft tissue, Please tell me When... Will the near societywide insanity end.
Theodore Roosevelt - Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt busines
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!