Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: GOD'S GROCERIES
8/21/2005 10:35:15 AM
Thank you for that Kathy,i haven't seen that one before Gene
+0
8/21/2005 11:52:52 AM
A pleasant Good Afternoon to you, Kathy. Kathy, I sense that you are on a Pilgrimage and for that reason I am dedicating this Poem by Louisa May Alcott to you: I do not ask for any crown But that which all may win; Nor try to conquor any world Except the one within. Be thou my guide until I find Led by a tender hand, The happy kingdom in myself Ana dare to take command. Have a wonderful day, Kathy, and may the peace of the Lord be with you always. Rudolph.
+0
8/21/2005 11:55:31 AM
Hi Kathy, Good poem. Thank you, I passed it along. Randall

Randall Parks/FreeAloePlant

Randall Parks/Cactus and yucca

+0
Jim
Jim Martin

37 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/21/2005 12:12:27 PM
Hey girl, Good food for thought! Love, Jim
+0
8/21/2005 1:00:39 PM
Hi,Kathy! Thank you so much for the invite! That is a lovely Poem! I would love to share a Verse I wrote, and it has been Approved for Publication, put in an Anthology and it is on a Plaque on my Wall. I received the Plaque and Anthology from The International Society of Poets. All my Works are my Sole Property, and they are all Copyrighted. If anyone is interested in Recording one or more of my Poems or Songs, please contact me through AdlandPro! Thank you very much! I hope you enjoy it! MY SILENT PRAYER Father in Heaven, I love Thee dearly now and forever You have been my strength through all my Pain and Suffering I kneel to you in reverence and adoration of you Thou art so great! I shed tears of remembrance of your Suffering for me Forgive me Father - for I am a Sinner - my Soul aches for your Mercy I tremble from Head to Toe when I see you nailed to the Cross No one could ever endure the Suffering that you went through on the Day you carried your Cross on that long and rocky Road The Drops of Blood that flow from your Heart are the tears that I shed for you Thorns were your Halo - oh, the Pain you must have endured! Thank you, Father in Heaven for loving me and for being at my side all the Days of my life I Pray that I will be a Person worthy of your Promise of Eternal Life- where there is no more Pain and Suffering - but only tears of Joy and Singing and Praising my God Forever! BY:Shirley Ruth Caron Thank you for letting me share this with you and everyone at AdlandPro! Thank you for being a very special Friend! I Love You! God Bless You & Everyone At AdlandPro!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!