Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Kaleidoscope #7: EUROVISON 2008
5/24/2008 10:57:47 AM

Dearest Georgios,

HOW WONDERFUL SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for my dearest friend Terry G., who sent me the link over PMs, I found this amazing forum. Georgios,you did it so excellent, and made me speechless!

My dear son took his physical "blueprint" from his father ... and all other from me, and due that silent prenatal agreement with his life :) .... he is everywhere at one moment. So, he didn`t still see this amazing tribute and, knowing him, I may guess he would be more than delighted!

For now, I thank you also in his name.

Luka and I live at New Belgrade -on  west side of  the river Sava, and we are very close - less than 200 meters, from Arena. All what I can tell is that BELGRADE - the both - new and old parts of the City - is a big, singing and total crazy house. After years and years of international isolation and all bad and bloody images of my dear country and nation, I hope this event will transform them and show us as we are. Joyful, warm and ... just normal people.

AHHHHHHHH....

I could hear people from whole Europe, speaking along the streets, enjoying in our Bohemian Quarter with amazing restaurants, how they are shocked and positively surprised with Belgrade and that makes my heart smiling and singing.

IF THIS LIFE COULD CATCH UP THE CORD OF COMMON SENSE AND .... LEARN TO SING ALL TOGETHER!

Thank you Georgios once more.

When I think about this tribute a little deeper .... THIS COULD BE DONE ONLY BY YOU.

Love you,

B.

+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2008 11:32:14 AM

Russian singer Dima Bilan and Ukrainian singer Ani Lorak are favorite now by  predicting of observers.

Dima Bilan:

((youtube id="3cbcTnyXems"))((/youtube))

Ani Lorak:

((youtube id="1Bv6O1Nzc6s"))((/youtube))

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2008 11:57:27 AM

Ah Georgios,

You made me cry, cry, cry ... I cann`t remember when I was so deep touched last time.

Serbia is a country that has long been misunderstood in the world mainly because of the political and social trouble the recent wars have created. People have forgotten what Serbia truly is, a beautiful land with a rich culture and history, consisting of very proud people. Counter Western propaganda and bring Serbia back to what it once used to be.

Najlepsa zemlja na svetu!

Of course, for me it is the most beautiful country world wide, or Najlepsa zemlja na svetu.

I must tell now a few words about Serbian nation.

We are passing life exercises, hanged above disaster between arrogance and modesty, richness and impoverishment, monotheistic religion (Orthodox Christian) -atheism -paganism, East and West.

50 % of us is total honest and naive (or, said in modern vocabulary  WITH LOWER SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE, closer to myths, romantism and ... some kind of misunderstanding of Jesus`s teaching and world fulfilled with more colors, not only black and white)

50 % of us is advanced , with modern outlook and supreme level of understanding .

So, to advance our national being from this position 50 : 50 is not easy..... so, we are gifted with the most powerful enemies ...

Albanians and Americans are tools of Supreme Intelligence to make us much, much better.

Each time when one is gifted too much, he must be called to show - are those gifts in use.

Serbian history shows different variables in those matters.

But I know us ... and I know better days are coming.

We are nation with alive and warm soul; our tomato and grapes didn`t lost their taste ... our waters are alive and flowers still smells.

L O L - who can today ask for more?

And , beside others, we have learned to live whole month with income enough to buy one boiled egg :) .... All visitors to Belgrade these days are the most surprised because they cann`t see hungry people, eating little kids :) ...

Oh, it`s terrible how ugly picture of us was fabricated world wide.

GEORGIOS, I DON`T HAVE ENOUGH GOOD WORDS TO EXPRESS MY SINCERE GRATITUDE FOR ALL LOVE YOU ALWAYS SHOW FOR MY NATION AND COUNTRY, AS YOUR AMAZING COUNTRY DOES ON HIGHER LEVEL.

Bless you and THANK YOU!!!

Branka

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2008 1:21:35 PM
Dear Kaleidoscope friends!

I will make a brake in my thoughts and give a reply to Branka Babic.

Dear Branka!

First I thank you deep from my heart for the comments. It is true that I give my two cents to friends who care and show their willingness to support the good against the bad and you are one of those friends.

In 1990 your Nation was Nr 4 in Europe in strength, in knowledge and even in technology (France, Germany,  United Kingdom and Yugoslavia). It was programmed long time back to make Serbians suffer. The Europeans did not move a finger to that though their countries are filled with Yugoslavian workers and intellectuals.

Only nations who had common destiny will understand what happened and why in Serbia. Their sins they will pay for or later. It is better to stay humbly as a nation and take what is given and prepare for next day.

Thats why Greece always stood close to Serbia. When our time comes I am not sure Serbia will show Solidarity to Greece and that depends on our enemies who are South Slavic Nations Christians with "claims" and Muslims with hate surrounding Greece.

We are both proud nations with long history on our back and our DNA is strong enough no to be eliminated.  Yugoslavia was able to make a big
American grave-yard in Europe and a new Vietnam, but also a H*ell for your nation. I am glad your leaders decided not to act and hit back and stay low in this war.

Soon I ma sure, with contributions i all areas Serbia will be a welcome Nation in European Union

I wish you, yours and your Nation all the best.

Click above

With Love and Respect
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2008 1:55:28 PM
Hello Heidi!

Thank you for the support you comments and your nice designed message.
Israel is your song. I dedicate it to you.

Click above for a nice Song in new page
More inf about ISRAEL in KALEIDOSCOPE

Love and HUGs
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!