Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Kaleidoscope #7: Eurovision 2008
5/23/2008 5:02:17 PM

As always incredible work Georgios!

Thank you for sharing the Eurovision Contest in your Kaleidoscope.  I see our French Canadian superstar, Celine Dion was a winner for Switzerland.  I didn't know that ... lol there is always something new to learn and you always make it exciting and unusual!

Here's another reminder to your Friends & visitors if they haven't voted for the Best Forum for June ( BFA  ) with Pauline Raina now is the time!

Anamaria shared this me a quite awhile ago and because it is so beautiful I will share it agan with you and your Friends.

Tudor Gheorghe - Valtul Rozelor

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2008 9:32:40 AM
Hello Dimitra!

Apres toi. What a nice song. A Greek  lady from Gerrmany singing for Luxemburg and wins. That is multi-cultural contribution.

You lady you got the Bosnia & Herzegovina contribution. Well a nice song .

Click for Kalomoira -
As she started Fame Story II- Remember the "American Baby Girl"
I like her style. Human, some childish yes, but pure.

Happy Week End
And Good Luck Kalomoira!

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2008 9:56:35 AM
LUXEMBURG IS A HARD NUT IN EUROVISION
THey won many times

1961 Luxembourg

Jean-Claude Pascal

Nous Les Amoureux
(We the lovers) with music composed by Jacques  Datin lyrics by Maurice Vidalin.

Click above
Happy Week End
Georgios

+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Kaleidoscope #7: EUROVISON 2008
5/24/2008 10:19:27 AM

From Russian press:

фото (с) www.bilandima.ru
фото (с) www.bilandima.ru

24.05.2008 18:00 : Сегодня состоится финал "Евровидение-2008"

Today the ending of annual popular competition of a song "Eurovision" takes place. The attention to these artistic competitions grows year from a year, well and this time a special case: still never observers  were not so unanimous, predicting a victory to the Russian representative ". This time the final part is spent in Belgrad.
Let's remind, observers consider Russian singer Dima Bilan as a favorite. Authoritative office " William Khill " accepts rates on its victory at the rate of 11:4. By morning of the rate were accepted at the rate of 5:2 so chances of Dima Bilan, in opinion observers, have a little decreased though continue to remain the highest.
Also Ukrainian singer Ani Lorak, the representative of Sweden Sharlott Perrelli, Serbian singer Elena Tomashevich and singer Kalomira from Greece are considered as strong applicants.

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Kaleidoscope #7: EUROVISON 2008
5/24/2008 10:56:51 AM
It is on time to Bring in the HOST

THIS IS SERBIA
Dedication to Branka and her son Luka.

Click above- SERBIA - THE LAND OF CULTURE & BEAUTY

Serbia is a country that has long been misunderstood in the world mainly because of the political and social trouble the recent wars have created. People have forgotten what Serbia truly is, a beautiful land with a rich culture and history, consisting of very proud people. Counter Western propaganda and bring Serbia back to what it once used to be.

Najlepsa zemlja na svetu!
Eurosong 2007 Marija Serifovic Molitva
Eurosong 2004 Zeljko Joksimovic Lane

GOOD LUCK SERBIA
AND
Beovizija 2008
Jelena Tomasevic Oro

People be aware and learn from Serbian mistake.

Serbs let Albanians in Serbia (Kosovo) and regretted big time. Albanians destroyed and burned hundreds of very old Christian churches and monasteries and ethnically cleansed Kosovo from all non-Albanians, with help of USA, thats why Bush is their hero. If you see an Albanian in your country be aware - once they get in, start breeding and attacking, its too late. Serbs paid the price, dont let that happen in your country too.

Love and Respect
Georgios
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!