Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Yahoo Scam mail.
8/22/2005 12:07:42 AM
Hello Anthony Lottery is not the only fraude email, look at these ones: Dr Martins Kumani." escribió: Dear Sir, In order to transfer from a Bank some amount of money, I have the courage to look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable for this important business believing that you will never let me down either now or in the future. I am Dr Martins Kumani,a consulting auditor of prime banks here in South Africa. On June 6,2000,an American Mining consultant/contractor with the South African Mining corporation, Mr. Robert H. Klinsman made a numbered time (fixed)deposit for twelve calendar months,value of United States Dollar(USD $) Fourteen Million Two Hundred thousand in an account. On maturity, The bank sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month,The bank sent another reminder and finally his contract employers,the South African Mining corporation wrote to inform the bank that Mr. Robert H. Klinsman died from an automobile accident,that he died without MAKING A WILL, and all attempts by the American Embassy to trace his next of kin was fruitless. I therefore, made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Robert H. Klinsman in fact was an immigrant from Jamaica and only recently obtained American citizenship.He did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank deposit paper work. This money total (USD $) Fourteen Million Two Hundred thousand is still sitting in my bank as dormant Account. No one will ever come forward to claim it, and according to South African banking policy,after 5years, the money will revert to the ownership of the South African Government if the account owner is certified dead. This is the situation, and my proposal is that I am looking for a foreigner who will stand in as the next of kin to MR.Robert H. Klinsman,and a Bank Account abroad will then facilitate the transfer of this money to the beneficiary/ next of kin. This is simple, all you have to do is to immediately send me a bank account anywhere in the world for me to arrange the proper money transfer paperwork. This money total USD ($14.2M) will then be paid into this Account for us to share in the ratio of 70% for me, 25 % for you and 5% for expenses that might come up during transfer process. There is no risk at all, and all the paper work for this transaction will be done by me using my position and connection in the banks in South Africa. This business transaction is guaranteed. If you are interested, please reply immediately through my personal email sending the following details: (1) Your Full Name/Address (2) Your Private Telephone/fax Number. Please observe the utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country. I look forward to your earliest reply. Yours, Dr Martins Kumani. Eqqu! New Generation email! http://email.eqqu.com rose_savimbi@haefft.de escribió: Hello My Dear, I am mrs rose savimbi please i need your help since after the incidence that lead to the death of my late husband MRJONAS SAVIMBI of unita of Angola . I know we have not met before but I am contacting you with due sense of humanity esponsibility and the few awareness that you will give it a mutual understanding. I am soliciting for an assistance to move the sum $70 million USD to your country for investment The fund is presently in a security company in Holland for safety since on the 12- 2- 2002. The real content was not declared as it was kept as photographic equipment I need you as partner to assist in transferring the fund and provide good investment plans for it. The fund will be under your investment control for three years during which only the profit will be shared annually 70% for me and 30% for you annually,I am a Christian with the fear of GOD in any thing I am doing so please I want us to build trust to each other. All deposit contract documents shall be sent to you as soon as you indicate your interest. I will appreciate your urgent sincere soonest via my private email address as follows:rose_savimbi@computermail.net Thanks in anticipation of your response Best regards MRS ROSE SAVIMBI. -- cent thru freemehl on www.haefft.de -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Correo Yahoo! Comprueba qué es nuevo, aquí http://correo.yahoo.es mariam abacha escribió: My Dear Friend, I am Dr. Mrs. Mariam Abacha, wife to the late Nigerian Head of state, General Sani Abacha who died on the 8th of June 1998 while still on active service for our Country. I am contacting you with the hope that you will be of great assistance to me, I currently have within my reach the sum of 24 million U.S dollars cash which I intend to use for investment purposes outside Nigeria. This money came as a result of a payback contract deal between my husband and a Russian firm in our country's multi-billion dollar Ajaokuta steel plant. The Russian partners returned my husbands share being the above sum after his death. Presently, the new civilian Government has intensified their probe into my husbands financial resources which has led to the freezing of all our accounts, local and foreign, the revoking of all our business licences and the arrest of my First son. You can view these website for more about my family on the news. In view of this I acted very fast to withdraw this money from one of our finance houses before it was closed down with the assistance and help of a very loyal official of my late husband who is a lawyer(Chiedu Opia Esq.). I have deposited the money in two trunk boxes and registered it as photographic materials with a security company with his help. No record is known about this fund by the government because there is no documentation showing that we received such funds. Due to the current situation in the country and government attitude to my family, I cannot make use of this money within, thus I seek your help in transferring this consignment containing the funds out of the sub-African region. Bearing in mind that you may assist me, l have decided to part with 20% of the total sum. Please kindly send your response of williness to assist in getting the consignment containing the funds to your custody to me by return mail. Please include your personal telephone and fax numbers for easy communication between us. My best regards, Dr. Mrs. Mariam Abacha -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Walla! Mail - get your free 3G mail today As you can see they are using FREE ADDS to SCAM!!!!!! Is there any way to stop this and let yahoo know they are using their services ? Your comments appreciated. Best regards carmenjulia http://carmenjulia.freestoreclub.com
+0
8/22/2005 4:23:06 PM
Luann. Thanks for visiting. I just posted this one sent by another member of my friends list as he thought it would be helpful to Adlandpro members to know it. Once again, thanks to Nick Kitchen for this contribution.
+0
8/22/2005 4:23:14 PM
Luann. Thanks for visiting. I just posted this one sent by another member of my friends list as he thought it would be helpful to Adlandpro members to know it. Once again, thanks to Nick Kitchen for this contribution.
+0
8/22/2005 4:23:53 PM
Luann. Thanks for visiting. I just posted this one sent by another member of my friends list as he thought it would be helpful to Adlandpro members to know it. (As I did to) Once again, thanks to Nick Kitchen for this contribution.
+0
8/22/2005 4:26:16 PM
OOOP's Gremilin got into that reply. It got sent out twice..........
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!