Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: TALENT and FRIENDSHIP
5/24/2008 11:25:20 PM
Walking Garbage CanHi Roger,
  I thank you once again.  The two bands that I have secured for the Bill Monroe Music Festival are Rick Hager and The Brothers and Southbound.  Both bands are from Ohio and they are both Fantastic.  The administrator of the Music Festival asked me if I could find a Rythm guitarist for a female singer that will be performing at the Festival.  I found a Rythm guitarist, Drummer, Bass guitarist, and Keyboard player who will all be there if they are needed.  What has this done for M&S Public Relations?  By the sounds of excitement shown by his voice when I told him what I had for him, quite a bit.
DrummerAs I stated before, Shirley and I run this business by ourselves as no one seems to want to help.  Therefore I make a lot of phone calls, e-mail a lot of people, and devote at least six hours a day if not more to getting things accomplished.  So, even though it seems that not many people believe in us, God does.  Shirley and I also believe in ourselves, otherwise we would not be doing it.  I have to find a 10x10 tent as well as transportation to and from the event, plus over the next three to four weeks I will be making up a lot of flyers, press kits and everything else that will be needed.  I can and will do this because God believes in us.  As long as we know this to be a fact, we can and will succeed, along with all those great performers who have said, "Yes, I'll do it."

GOD BLESS YOU

MIKE
Easter Cross
http://countryvalues65.tripod.com
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: TALENT and FRIENDSHIP
5/25/2008 3:18:31 PM

Michael,

Wish I was nearer.

I used to be a mean singer and occasional drummer in the sixties but UK is a little far away.

Have a great time. God will provide.

Stay positive.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!