Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: TALENT and FRIENDSHIP
5/21/2008 2:27:44 PM

Thanks Nick,

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2008 2:29:23 PM

Stephen,

More than welcome.

Roger

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2008 2:30:51 PM
Walking Garbage CanHi Nick,
  Thank you for your kind thoughts.  It is not I that is special however.  I did feel that there were Special people that belong to AdlandPro that joined to get help with their musical career, however I see that many are not so special.  I won't give up trying to help others, but I will seek a place where people really do want the help.

GOD BLESS YOU

MIKE
Easter Cross

http://countryvalues65.tripod.com
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/23/2008 9:34:27 PM
Walking Garbage CanHello once again,
  I just wanted to stop by and give everyone an update.  One of the biggest venues in Indiana is the Bill Monroe Music Festival that will take place on June 28th.  I just won a booth for that event.  I do have to pay for it, however they are extremely particular as to who they select and who they do not select.  I was selected.  They also approved two bands that have signed with me to perform as well.  At the Bill Monroe Music Fest, they mix the order of appearence where an unknown band will follow a nationally recognized band.  In this way, when the audience recognizes a famous group and when that group announces the group that will follow, the audience assumes that the next group is famous as well.  Therefore, they will have much more recognition by the audience and catapult their careers to new hights.  At this time, if you don't mind, I am going to Toot my Own Horn.
BandFor the past four years I have put my friends at AdlandPro Community first.  Before posting anywhere else, I have always given my friends here the first chance.  IF just one vocalist or one band in AdlandPro Community had said YES, that would have been my first choice. 

GOD BLESS YOU

MIKE
Easter Cross
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2008 5:35:39 PM

Congratulations Mike,

I know your support and appearance will do everyone credit.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!