Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Why are you paying a monthly fee to make money?
5/20/2008 10:04:11 AM
Hi Jim,

You do say a mouth full here. But, for those that deal, sell in the US these, along with the BBB are what we are stuck with in a lawful fashion.

If and when we find ourselves in a scam who do we have to worry about? The feds. No way around it. So, it is with that in mind that we all need to know where the program/business stands.

The other side being the people we bring to it as well. We want their trust and to be able to make an income from what we deliver to them.

Thanks for your post and glad you came by.

Kenneth
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2008 10:56:37 AM

Thanks Ken,

Our friend Peter Fogel, posted the following

I received this today from a friend in another community I am a member of. You might think it strange that I am referring you to a Pastor but what is said in this video relates to all of us regardless of our religion, race color or creed.

It is well worth watching and absorbing the message and information in this video. It is a bit long but please watch it till the end.

http://www.pacinlaw.org/media/conquering_debt.php

The video is about thirty minutes long.  But if you take the time and watch it, you will discover that this boondoggle started back in 1907 by JP Morgan, European Banks and the banks here in the USA, to place us all in debt, to a few. 

Can we really say Ponzi and Pyramid Schemes are illegal?  When every business is a pyramid.

Not if you are one of the families benefiting from the Federal Reserve.  A private entity that sits at the top of the pyramid that controls our government.  These people were not elected, they were given the power by our representatives.

Ken, thanks for this very educational forum.  We must remember as we ply our crafts, this... " Do unto others as you would have done unto you."

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
8/11/2008 1:55:41 AM
Hi Kenneth Kenneth you cannot trust anyone online. Kenneth many of my Adlandpro friends, block me from posting in their forums. Kenneth and all, being blocked from posting on forums does not bother me in the least and you are all still my friends and I therefore honor your decisions. Everyone before join any program and paying monthly fees; Read my advise here. http://www.apsense.com/article/119950.html
+0
Mary Bird

350 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/1/2008 9:54:22 AM

To me I should pay for a product/service. That is what all the Attorney General's say.  If you have been in it 2 years and no one shut it down,it could be legal. If you are only paid for head count,it is illegal.

I sure wish everyone in here would give out their real e mails so we do not have to use our points/credits for a personal message. marybird064@yahoo.com 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!