Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: My Daily Wish
5/19/2008 12:44:24 PM
Thank you AnaMaria.

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2008 7:40:43 AM
Hello Adelina :-)

Thank you for your kindness!
As the topic is about WISH!!! - than let's tay with it and have some fun :-)

A Bunny's Wish

A bear was chasing this bunny around a forest. They ran into a clearing and were running around a certain huge redwood where a genie lived. The genie got so tired of the racket that he finally came out and told the pair that he would grant them 3 wishes a piece if they would just leave him alone. The pair agreed. The bear said he would go first. 'I wish...that all the bears in this forest were female.' The genie granted the wish. The bunny just grinned and asked for a helmet. The bear thought that strange but continued. 'I wish...that all the bears in this country to be female!' The genie granted the wish. The bunny just grinned again and wished for a motorcycle. He jumped on the bike, put on his helmet and started gunning it. The bear looked at the bunny and said, 'You must be the stupidest bunny I ever met!' Then he asked for his last wish. 'I wish...that all the bears in this world to be female!' The genie granted the wish. The bunny just grinned and said, 'I wish the bear was gay.'

With friendship,
Anamaria
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2008 7:49:40 AM
Hello Steven :-)

Great car! Thank you!

I wish I hadn't parked there!!!...

I wish I hadn't parked there - Car sandwitch

...wouldn't you wish for the same?! LOL

Have a nice day :-)
Anamaria

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2008 8:11:48 AM
Hello Nick

Thank you for the really pretty flowers!

You know how its said: Be careful what you wish for!!!

A man was sitting alone in his office one night...

Interactive Health Perfect Chair by Relax The Back

. . .when a genie popped up out of his ashtray and said, "And what will your third wish be?"

The man looked at the genie and said, "Huh? How can I be getting a third wish when I haven't had a first or second wish yet?"

"You have had two wishes already," the genie said, "but your second wish was for me to put everything back the way it was before you made your first wish. Thus, you remember nothing, because everything is the way it was before you made any wishes. You now have one wish left."

"Okay," said the man, "I don't believe this, but what the heck. I wish I were irresistible to women."

"Funny," said the genie as it granted his wish and disappeared forever. "That was your first wish, too!"

With friendship,

Anamaria

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2008 8:29:30 AM

Hello AnaMaria,

You definitely have made this day start off with a little extra pleasure.  Thanks, you are one of the family     

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!