Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
What in Hell are you promoting???
5/14/2008 9:17:14 PM
I keep seeing forum pop ups showing people promoting programs that are nothing but one ups, pay it forwards, gifting, etc.  Don't these people know this stuff is illegal?

If you are basing the business on recruits and NOT product sales all I can say is look out.

I advise everyone to read up on the FBI's website on cybercrime and see what they are beefing up to do.

They went after auto surfs not too long ago, have gone after fuel additive programs that ended up as scams and now they are looking into the next level of scams; and YOU may be in one or two.

I try to help and tell everyone to enter into legit programs but people that chase the money don't care and will keep taking the money until they get caught.

Oh well.

Best to every honest one of you.

Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What in Hell are you promoting???
5/14/2008 9:24:44 PM
Ken,
I knew this was you. I'm so glad you are back. Finally a realiy check.
Nan
+0
William Oestreich

76 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/14/2008 9:24:52 PM
I sure wish you would call me and show me what you are reading 715-255-8987 or e-mail to krnoestreich@yahoo.com while you are at it please send me the link of the plan you are pertaining to I am not promoting any gifting or other illegal plans.I`ve been doing this for sometime and know what I`m doing Please contact me Thanks William Oestreich Loyal WI
William Oestreich
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/15/2008 12:00:29 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
5/15/2008 12:21:25 AM
Hello William,

You are not one that I see promoting such programs that I am aware of. I posted this as a general forum covering those that I do see promoting such gifting, one-ups and all.

Thanks for your reply and at least I see someone is reading this.

Kenneth
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!