Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: ADELINA GHITA Is Adlandpro's 12th WINNER Of DWOTW!!!! LeTs PaRtY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4/30/2008 11:25:14 PM

Hello Lee,

I'm happy that a perfect gentleman like you came here to congratulate me ! Thank you so much for all beautiful things that you are offer to us ! Be blessed !

+0
Re: ADELINA GHITA Is Adlandpro's 12th WINNER Of DWOTW!!!! LeTs PaRtY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4/30/2008 11:30:54 PM

Dearest Branka,

You always brighten my day when see you around! I'm very happy that you are here ! Hope you and Luka (I miss him) are doing great ! My love and my best wishes to you both ! Be blessed!

+0
4/30/2008 11:34:11 PM

Hello Larry,

You are much appreciated as you are always present for your friends ! I'm happy and proud to have a friend like you ! Thank you so much ! Be blessed !

+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/1/2008 5:10:12 AM
Hello Lee and Sharon,

CONGRATULATIONS Adelina for being the 12th DWOTW!  I'm so happy for you.

Thank you for your message and for your Easter wishes. I was not at home for about 5 days and I read it today.

Enjoy your week.

Dimitra

+0
5/1/2008 1:12:31 PM

Dear Dimitra,

Hope you had a wonderful time ! I'm so happy to see you here !Thank you so much for coming by ! Be blessed !

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!