Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: ADELINA GHITA Is Adlandpro's 12th WINNER Of DWOTW!!!! LeTs PaRtY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4/30/2008 2:45:09 AM

ADELINA!

You are so deserving of this award

"Distinguished Women of the Week"

I enjoyed reading your bio, you are always so supportive and encouraging in all your posting.
You are a remarkable lady.

Enjoy your time in the limelight!

Happy Easter!

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Re: ADELINA GHITA Is Adlandpro's 12th WINNER Of DWOTW!!!! LeTs PaRtY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4/30/2008 3:21:49 AM

Hello Gaby,

You are one of the most distingueshed lady on Adland ! You made me a great surprise by wishing me Happy Easter ! I'm so proud to have a friend like you ! Thank you so much for coming by ! Be blessed !

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
4/30/2008 10:53:56 AM

Queen Sharon,

Great Party as always my friend/partner Thank you for another awesome week honoring a amazing 12th DWOTW. Gods speed :-) Lee

Congratulations Adelina !

Pleasure to see you here and honored to see you chosen as our 12th DWOTW  . You have shown to be a true inspiring value to our Adland Family Of Friends  enjoy your party my friend you have earned it and more !  Gods speed :-) Lee

HONOR THE 12th DISTINGUISHED WOMAN OF THE WEEK

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/30/2008 11:39:37 AM

Dearest Adelina!

Because you decorate this Community and encourage each of us many times,

because your love and positiveness are infinite,

WE ALL LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU

and this recognition is just sign of this.

Enjoy your week and be blessed and very happy!

Yours,

Branka

+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/30/2008 6:34:56 PM

hello Adelina...it good to see you get this honor ..you well deserve..have a great week and enjoy the spotlight...Larry

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!