Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ADELINA GHITA Is Adlandpro's 12th WINNER Of DWOTW!!!! LeTs PaRtY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/2/2008 4:31:06 PM

Adelina,, I "Snitched" Your wonderful gif...;-)

Hope you are enjoying your PaRtY!!!!

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ADELINA GHITA Is Adlandpro's 12th WINNER Of DWOTW!!!! LeTs PaRtY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/3/2008 10:26:06 PM
"Thank You Sharon"

Hi Adelina!

It's so very nice to see you here as our 12th DWOTW. :)  I knew it was just a matter of time before I would be writing my personal greeting to you!!

I look forward to your posts around our community and it's always wonderful to see your 'smiling face' at any time. lol

Thank you, too, for sharing your special friendship with me.

Have a most pleasant day...your
OREO friend Steven.

Best graphics for your profile! SparkleTags.com
+0
5/3/2008 11:08:31 PM

Dear Queen Sharon,

Thank you once more! Your gift is precious to me as is from a precious friend! Be blessed!

+0
5/3/2008 11:15:25 PM

Dear OREO friend,

My party is more beautiful now as you are here! I'm always happy to see you around! Be blessed!

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/3/2008 11:54:11 PM
Dear Sharon!  You are a most perfect hostess... and friend!  You are awesome!

Adelina!!!!

You do know that none of us are surprised!!!  You are such a distinguished lady!  You bring beautiful smiles to all of our forums and wonderful decorations!  You must be an artist for certain!  LOL!!! AND... a day does not go by without many of us receiving wonderfully warm hugs from you!  Your heart is as big as the colors in this picture!

To you for being such a... distinguished angel...

Many warm and sincere HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!