Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: ADELINA GHITA Is Adlandpro's 12th WINNER Of DWOTW!!!! LeTs PaRtY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/2008 3:52:04 PM

Congratulations Adelina. Enjoy!

Leanne Did you know it IS possible to feel great whenever you choose to? I'd love to share my secret resource with you www.YourSuccessfulMind.com
+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ADELINA GHITA Is Adlandpro's 12th WINNER Of DWOTW!!!! LeTs PaRtY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/2008 4:57:02 PM

Hello Sharon and Lee, thanks for introducing our great friend Adelina!

Congratulations, Adelina!

поздравляю

Thanks for your friendliness, humor and support!

Your Russian friend, Lydia

P.S. Sorry for delay, was off the net that days.

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2008 2:45:55 PM

Congratulations Adelina!

Its wonderful to see you as the 12th Distinguished Woman of the Week.  Your Friendship and support is greatly appreciated by all who know you!

I enjoyed reading your bio and learning more about you.

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
5/22/2008 11:31:43 PM

My dear friends,

I wasn't too much online this week as I had a lot to do! The end of the school year in a kindergarten is very, very busy : exhibitions, contests, celebrations and many more! I am so glad to find you here this morning and to join you at a cup of coffee . All my bests to you !

Love and hugs !

+0
5/22/2008 11:47:05 PM

My dear Anamaria,

Glad to fly together! Our friends can join us if they belive in magics! Have a magical weekend!

Click on !

Love and hugs !

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!