Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: The [Send A Message] tab above the profile ...
8/19/2005 9:16:06 PM
Thank you John for your support. I earned the "Expert" title by doing what you just said, John. I lead by example and I feel I am obligated to help all of those in this community. Bless you, Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
8/19/2005 9:25:21 PM
Thanks Kenneth that was well said! good info to have! As Always, God Bless! Sincerly, Susan
+0
Allan Inc

6 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/19/2005 10:03:44 PM
And here's a big PS: people need to stop sending me their posts about politics. I am very passionate about my beliefs and I don't feel that it belongs in a business forum. Im sure none of you would want to hear my opinions on that subject. I am here to learn from the best about advertising and business. I have gotten very angry at a person here, though I never wrote back or let him know about it. Learning "business" and how to advertise is one of my greatest pleasures, and I get a lot of that from here. Keep politics out of my mailbox and I will be more likely to look at peoples offers. Phew,,, I feel much better now.
+0
8/19/2005 11:18:18 PM
kenneth: great idea pointing out proper online ettiquette. important we work together, and respect one another. GHT NEW YORK WELLNESS http://www.ghtibo.com/69090
+0
8/20/2005 12:30:57 AM
Hi Kenneth, Thanks for the invite & the information. Your Friend, Sweetgrame (Roz)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!