Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The [Send A Message] tab above the profile ...
8/19/2005 7:22:46 AM
Hello all, I want to briefly point out a feature here at AdlandPro, The [Send A Message] tab above the profile of each member. This feature also has another link to the left of this screen - Networking>Personal. This is your personal inbox and outbox. You can send private messeges this way without having to use the forums. Lately, I have been receiving a ton of unsolicited advertisements in my networking personal inbox. If I am receiving it, I know others are, too. Come on people, please. You have heard of SPAMMING? If it is unsolicited it is SPAM. Be courteous and use proper ebusiness ettiquette. Networking is getting to know people not slamming them with what you are selling. Come over to the "Ask an Expert" forum and start learning how to really become successful and not become alienated. We're here to help. Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The [Send A Message] tab above the profile ...
8/19/2005 7:32:58 AM
Hi I get this when I have new friends join me. Thanks Linda
+0
Harold Coram

193 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/19/2005 7:34:25 AM
Hi Kenneth, Thank you, thank you, thank you....for bringing this, hopefully to everyones attention. Harold (The Marathon Man) http://243440.marathonproject.net/home.html
Your Road Map To Success
+0
Bill Dugan

91 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/19/2005 7:35:53 AM
Hi Kenneth, Thanks for the info. Where can I find that "Ask an Expert" forum? Bill Dugan
+0
8/19/2005 7:35:56 AM
Hi Kenneth, Thanks for the invite and I totally agree,bad enough getting it in your other emails. Leave it out of the private box and put it in a "Forum" Hey that's what their for and maybe someone might read it too! Thanks Leanne Busby http://www.aussie-money-tree.biz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!