Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Why are you selling to sellers?
4/18/2008 7:19:11 PM
Again, James, you bring real examples to the table.

And for the part-time job for them? They are too lazy (That's a general statement. If the shoe fits, wear it.)

Thanks for posting.

Kenneth
+0
4/18/2008 9:54:31 PM

Kenneth:

Regarding your comment about digestibles not being approved, including some vitamins:

Vitamins do not have to be approved for consumption. No government agency, including the FDA, approves vitamins or any supplement for that matter. (See the DSHEA Act)

They do have to meet various manufacturing guidelines and are subject to wording or claims guidelines, but in regards to the product itself, no approval is needed as long as it is being promoted as a supplement.

Once they step over the bounds and make medical claims, only then would they have to go through an approval process.

Historically, the biggest incomes in network marketing and direct sales have been earned in the health and wellness arena and health is one of the top search terms on the Internet, so if one were looking to make a smart business decision, they would seriously consider marketing a quality health product or supplement, especially in lieu of the size of the baby boomer market and the fact that the health and wellness industry is rapidly becoming the next trilion dollar industry.

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/19/2008 3:28:59 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/19/2008 12:45:59 PM
Hi Kenneth ,

You always hit the nail right on the head when you make a post like this one.

If more people would take to heart  your words of experience and wisdom about what to sell and how to sell it .. they would make a few bucks.

Personally, I had to learn the hard way what was sellable and what isn't.

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
5/4/2008 3:02:58 PM
Hi Kenneth;

I have to agree with James K.  I hate it when people send me emails with a whole list of their contacts.  These keep going and someone out in LaLa Land will take all those names and sell them.  Ever wonder why you get spam from people you don't know that lie about where they got yours? It is so easy to delete them and send it on as a bcc. Funny how many people don't know how to do that.

I learned years ago to never put in my true email on any ad I have on the net.  That way all I do is look and if no one is replying to mine the delete button is used. I really laugh with the ones that start our Dear or Hi [name].  Don't people proof read the ad first?  You will never get a decent reply from a autoresponder.

I do use and sell a Health and Wellness product.  Every part of the plant is used from the pulp, seed and leaf. All natural.  I have used it for over 10 years and the company is still around after 12 years.  They are one of the few that spend the  money on doing research for different areas that the product can be used and for what illness.  Since we have Doctors as distributors that speaks for itself. I keep getting notices from Aland members about a product that has to be the best out there because it only costs $19.95.  I replied and asked for the results of all studies done that show it is the best out there and all I got in return was how the cost was so much less than the one I was using.  All I can say is Wake up People.  You get what you pay for. 

I have to agree that all the hype made about some of the things opening up lately is just that, HYPE.  I just feel sorry for the people that pay the money every month and get nothing for it.  I was one of those a couple of years ago myself.  I did wake up and so will they.  The problem is that with the amount of people coming on board the internet every day there will never be a shortage. 

If the product is good you will get sellers to buy.  But, they will have done their homework and know as much about the product as you do. 

Keep up the good work Ken, and hopefully we can educate some of the newbies with out them losing too much. 

Sandi
Feel young inside and out. Frequency enhanced products. Check them out at http://livelifeanew.zeropointglobal.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!