Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Why are you selling to sellers?
4/18/2008 3:25:30 PM
Why are you selling to sellers?

Most people you meet here at AdlandPro and other marketing sites are in to sell to whoever they can. They join as affiliates to sell what someone else is also selling but to a group that is in competition with each other. Selling leads, selling how to get rich, selling ebooks on making a business for business people. Selling ads to sell ads, etc ...

What happened to having a business that you give a viable product or service to those NOT looking to be in business.

There are many things that can be sold via the internet. From car wash products, healthcare items (I advise staying away from digestibles because of FDA and FTC regulations), downloadable music and videos (BIG, BIG market on these), research assistant, online teaching, cell phones and services ...

Bottom line. If you swim in a market saying you make $XXXXXXXX.00 in a month you better be ready to back it up. More so when you are marketing to marketers. You need to be on top of the game to succeed in that market.

Most copy/paste advertising people don't realize what they are setting themselves up for. If you don't know the product, don't make $$$$$$$ that you claim, don't have enough knowledge to give your buyer the support they ask for you are committing suicide in business. And believe me, many are doing it.

The internet made it too easy for many people to be deceived to think they can make millions by the push of the button. Yes, you can make money, legitimate money. But, be on top of your game and know what you are doing. Don't make false statements or big claims you can't prove. You will never know when someone may ask for a loan to help get started because they saw how successful you claimed to be.

What? You made $23,456.78 in 5 days? And your program costs $33.00 to join? Can you loan me the starting fee so I can get in? I'll pay you back in 5 days when I make the money. What? Your car is in the shop and your dog needs to go to the Vets? And your electric is about to be turned off? HUH??? Thought you just raked in 5 figures? You see the point.

Nothing pays millions overnight. Get a business going that will produce over and over again for you. Something that people need/want generation after generation.

Remember to do your 'due diligence' into any program/product you are considering.

Best to you and stay true.

Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Nan
Nan Kietzke

39 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Why are you selling to sellers?
4/18/2008 5:13:18 PM
Boy, you said a mouth full. How true, how true. However, even though many of these same ill informed people would due well to stay away from a digestible product just because you advise it, is 'hog wash'. You can't hide your head in the sand, and digestible products are needed. Due your due diligence if you get involved in that sort of business and know what is allowed and what is not. Oh by the way, I do have a retail site. :-) Answers http://buy-mangosteen-retail.com http://researchmangosteen.here.ws
contact me at nktexas@gmail.com
+0
4/18/2008 6:04:16 PM
Thanks for the reminder. I'm quite new to all this internet selling. I still need to find my best selling point. When I started I got myself 11 sites and thought i would be rich in 3 months. Well I found out how that dream was just a dream and I'm looking to get into a site where I can make a honest living every one says that the money is in the list. This might be true but if you don't know how to build or follow up a list your building a bussiness to fail. Any how I'm still trying and have a long way to go. Looking for that sellable site Thanks for the reminder. Always good to hear these things that help.
Thomas D Moreton
+0
4/18/2008 7:13:02 PM
Thanks for the reply Nan. My statement on digestibles is general and each is to do their own due diligence for any product.

There are many digestibles that are not approved in the US (some vitamin products, for example) and not ALL sites are legit.  I state my words on the basis that most don't research what they try to sell as well.

I do not mention brands because I do not allow branding and product promotions in this forum (other than the signature file).

Again, thanks for posting.

Kenneth

+0
4/18/2008 7:14:46 PM

Kenneth,

Very sound advice!

The other day I did a search on Social Networking (what I call the Seller, Selling, the Seller Game) and I found out that there was 1 Billion, 50 Million refferences to Social Network!

I have been receiving spam from many of the GDI members telling me that they saw my ad and they would like to tell me about a program that would explode my business.

I email them and ask them just which of my 16 ads did they happen to see, and what site did they see it on?

You know, I seem to get the same reply, "Oh, I don't remember which ad or which site" but I have this great business that all you have to do is join and you will get tons of traffic to your site.

There is one thing that perturbs me and that is when a person tries to begin a relationship with a lie.

I feel that if they lie once, they will lie again!

So many marketers are so into this FREE business bit and do not realize that there will not be any revenue created unless people purchase a service or product!

When I was a mere child I learned that 0 X O = 0 and that does not make a person rich, let alone create a residual income.

Do you think that it would be more profitable for some of the marketers, if they would go get a part time job and stay off the internet?

James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!