Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: MRSA found in 9 percent of Canadian pork/There is hope!
4/23/2008 9:37:18 PM
Hi Helen...

It is terrible that there are so many more infectious diseases out there than it seemed like there were just a decade or so back... but I don't think it's fear mongering for you to discuss this or to want to sell your product.

I used to promote a health product that did wonders for my immune system but I just can't afford to take it since I wasn't making any money selling the stuff... But it is really really good!

So, I bought some Centrum Silver the other day and I'm eating better and need to take fish oils of some sort and maybe something else...

Would love to shop at a farmers market regularly but those are only around here in the summer after stuff grows. But there are excellent natural food stores I can go to.

I'll have to see what your product is all about Helen but it is good to know there is help out there for those who need it... (including myself!)

hope you're having an amazing spring.... as soon as it stops snowing and raining here in North Idaho... I'll be able to put in a garden

Beth  
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!