Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Please place adds; & Biz; ventures here !
4/20/2008 11:59:44 AM
Thanks Pauline!

Membership means a great deal of income potential.

Membership means a Great Deal when you purchase everyday items.

Membership means a great deal when you travel.

Membership means a great deal of opportunities.

Membership means a great deal for Merchants who join our program FREE and receive a built in customer loyalty program.

Membership means a great deal when you shop from our on line shopping mall of over 700 stores.

Membership means a great deal of fun when you take advantage of our entertainment offers.

Membership means a great deal of new friends and contacts as you grow your business.

Membership means a great deal to your on line or off line business ventures.

Membership means a great deal because our membership card doubles as a MasterCard Debit Card. Use it everywhere MasterCard is accepted! No credit approval required.

Membership truly means a GREAT DEAL!

Have you checked it out yet?

Do so now here!

WOW

A Master Card that Doubles as a Discount Card. That IS our membership card.

Get the card that Saves!

Add One World United's Compensation plan
and EARN.

Join my team,
 the team that 
PAYS!

We grow together because we work together!

~!~

+0
5/7/2008 4:10:29 AM
Our company(www.hsshopping.com) are experienced wholesaler and provide free dropship service to worldwide, started in 2000 and have plenteous experience in  clothing, cooperating with merchants who run online auctions such as ebay, Amazon,Overstock etc or running own web store. Our company offer various big brand clothing, such as A & F, Juicy, Ed hardy, Diesel, polo, bape, energie, jack jones, zara, g-star, wedding dress and so on.
+0
5/7/2008 4:12:33 AM

Our company(www.hsshopping.com) are experienced wholesaler and provide free dropship service to worldwide, started in 2000 and have plenteous experience in  clothing, cooperating with merchants who run online auctions such as ebay, Amazon,Overstock etc or running own web store. Our company offer various big brand clothing, such as A & F, Juicy, Ed hardy, Diesel, polo, bape, energie, jack jones, zara, g-star, wedding dress and so on.

+0
Re: Please place adds; & Biz; ventures here ! - Free display pictures for Messenger I made
5/14/2008 6:43:21 PM

Hi Pauline,

I'm glad that there is a place for me to post without worry about whether it is appropriate or not to post some links.

Could this, below, be considered an ad even if it is something for free with no strings attached?

I had created 7 small display pictures for MSN Messenger, and they were approved and are at http://gallery.live.com.  On that page on the left hand side, click on Messenger/Display Pictures/Holidays.  You will see a variety of display pictures for download on the right side of that page.  Some are free and some are not.  I chose mine to be free for everyone to download.  If you look on the right hand side you will see a drawing of a Christmas tree called, "Christmas Tree Modern-Retro" on that first page.  I did that.

My profile is at (http://gallery.live.com/liveItemDetail.aspx?li=c3421311-7f60-4940-bff8-7668d79d532b&bt=4&pl=2) you will see my profile.  Towards the bottom click on "Regular Display Pictures".  To date, I have submitted 7 that were approved and 4 more pending approval - within one or two weeks.

These are not professional pictures.  These are doodles that were fun to draw and share.  100 x 100 pixels is a small area to draw on.

You are welcome to go and check it out, and if you like my artwork, can you rate them?

Thanks,

Chenette

+0
Re: Please place adds; & Biz; ventures here ! - Free display pictures for Messenger I made
5/14/2008 6:48:36 PM

Oops, I posted the wrong link for my profile.  The one posted was supposed to be a download link for the Christmas Tree.  Sorry about that.  It should be (http://gallery.live.com/Author.aspx?a=89f23601-8d28-40e2-a8e9-449151dd640a)

Chenette

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!