Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
CFGS
3/22/2007 7:22:12 PM
Hi, To all my new friends and thanks for your invitations, and if I am not on your friends list please invite me! I hope to keep John out of this forum but I can't promise although I will make sure he behaves himself! I would like to know what your interests are apart from business ie; hobbies etc and general chit chat about life men kids etc, so come on don't be shy get posting! Love Barbara tpbtt.
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: CFGS
3/22/2007 7:55:44 PM

Hi Barbara,

I think we are new friends, but not sure John has given you the use of the computer long enough to accept all the invitation you must have gotten.

Chat chat about favorite things could keep me busy too long for my own good, though it would be more enjoyable.  I love all of my Church activites and spending time with my grandchildren for starters.  Hobbies include bird watching - mostly in my back yard and keeping up with my website where I sell bird houses and feeders and stuff and now I am building a new website where I will sell glass and metal art and will put some focus on glass and metal (copper) birds so it will link well to my bird essentials website.  I keep busy and I'm happy, and still learning about the internet and internet marketing.

Thanks for the opportunity to grin a little at my quite simple but happy life.

Judy

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/22/2007 8:20:23 PM

HI Barbara,

I am glad you set this forum up .. hmmmmmm could be lots of fun! .. I was beginning to think maybe John had placed a cave troll at the entrance of the computer room to keep you off the Internet .. My interest other than business are pretty vast. I don't like talking about politics as I am not politically correct this gets me into troubles .. but I can talk just about anything.

Men is a great subject they are fairly easy.. Feed them change their water once a day and they are fairly happy .. Kids are great until they grow up and turn into adults some of which are men ..you pick at topic and I am sure many will join in..  

Great to see you and hope I get to know you better. I will pass the link around to other ladies so you can get some feedback. Until next time.

Blessings from one CFGS to another,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
3/22/2007 8:32:39 PM

Hi Judy

Thanks for your swift reply, I also like my garden although with all the rain we have had it looks more like the somme after our two dogs have been running about in it. I hope to re design it during the summer and hopefully enlist the help of John. Oh look I've found him something else to do !!!!!!

We are to become grandparents soon. My eldest son and his wife are expecting a baby at the end of April and my third son and his girlfriend are expecting one mid November. The're like busses, you don't see one for ages and then two come along.

I hope you come back for a chat soon.

Love Barbara

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/22/2007 8:37:44 PM
Hi Barbara,

So it took the "D" word to finally get you to start your first forum.  HOOORAAY!  And you'll probably get the bedroom painted as well! lol

AS you know, I have a studio workshop where we paint angels and cherubs and those lovely nativity sets that are more fun than Christmas trees. (Though people's kids do tend to break the horns of the ox on a regular basis).  When I am not working on my offline business, I have a couple of forums on the Arts and Crafts section here, I do a little networking and, as you know, I like a joke, (so long as no one gets hurt).

(Are you sure that John cant get in here?)

Then there's non-work life - which means running round after my boys and shrieking at them when they dont do their chores (which of course they blissfully ignore - the chores and the shrieking!)  and I love to collect antiquey and arty things and - if i ever manage to get out at night - I love to dance!.

Geketa's suggestion for topics seems pretty reasonable to me. Men are a pretty easy topic.  We can laugh for hours on that one.

Will spread the word that you are finally no longer a forum virgin.

Lotsof love
Jenny

+0