Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: CFGS
3/23/2007 2:23:22 PM

HI Barbara,

Keeping John amused while your online .. here are my suggestions,

#1. Find a large round room and tell him to set in the corner

#2. If he is like most men .. throw him something shinny and he will be amused for hour .. like a raccoon..

#3. Do the same thing as you did to cave troll, slip him a Mickey Finn.

#4. IF the above all fails .. get pad lock for the door and lock him out.

#5. You might also try feeling him a large meal and watch him take nice long nap.

Blessings my friend hope my suggestions were helpful ,

Geketa  

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2007 8:55:39 PM
Hi Geketa,

I think we have a problem with this forum - Barbara has not been on line today.  I hope her computer access is not being controlled by any trolls!

Barbara, if you can get to read this - maybe the large meal Geketa suggested should include at least three helping of spotted dick and custard, with jam roly poly for seconds!

Love
Jenny

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2007 9:00:27 AM
Hello Barbara,
Nice to meet you and thanks for inviting me to be your friend. I love music , mostly  Gospel, soft rock and country even classical . I love going to church.
I also love talking to people online which takes alot of my time and posting in Adlandpro. I work a full work load taking care of elderly and mentally challenged adults and sometimes overtime so I have less spare time then some people. I also play guitar and piano in what time of the day I have left ! LOL!
Thanks!
Carla

PS Jenny and Geketa you are way too funny! LOL!
 :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2007 9:30:50 AM

Hi Barbara,

I just invited you to my friends list.  It will be nice to have you hang around here with John's friends.  If you can get him painting, lock the room, then you can have the computer.

+0
3/24/2007 7:45:07 PM

Hi Donna

Thanks for joining my forum, you must be a very busy lady with four kids to look after. I myself have five boys and John has two daughters so between us we have seven, thankfully they have all grown up and left home . I suppose now it's time for grandchildren, still at least you can give them back.

Hope to hear from you again

Love Barbara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!