Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: CFGS
3/22/2007 8:42:04 PM

Hi Geketa

I slipped the cave troll a mickey finn . I can't believe he's let me on the computer for so long, I don't know how long it will last before he breaks out in a nasty rash so I had better make the best of it.

I just thought it would be a nice idea to maybe exchange ideas on different subjects.

If anyone has any idea how to loose a couple of stone in weight without leaving the house I would love to hear it. The gym is too expensive and the weather is to cold and wet.

Hope to here from you again

Love

Barbara

+0
3/22/2007 8:50:13 PM

Hi Jenny

JOHN'S BORED

I couldn't help pinching his idea for this forum. He might be thinking about setting my computer up for the internet sooner than he expected now I need to use his a little more often!

If men are the subject of conversation, how do I keep him amused while I am on his computer any suggestions anyone?

Love Barbara

+0
3/23/2007 6:48:11 AM
Hi Barbara :), thanks for the invite, looks this will be an interesting forum! I'm your friendly Aussie mate and yes I have 4 wonderful kids! have a wonderful day :)
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2007 7:11:04 AM
John,

LET BARBARA USE THE COMPUTER - SHE HAS POST!

Love
Jenny

+0
Bea
Bea Souza

1316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/23/2007 11:01:49 AM

Hi BarbaraSmiley, thanks a bunch for the invite, looks this will be an interesting forum! Glad you decided to get your feet wet. LOL!! We've been friends for a while.

Enchanted Hollow: Scents to tickle all your senses

Mega Hits: Free hits

MadVlad: Responsive free advertising

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!