Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Dance with my father again !
10/31/2006 6:43:52 AM

This song by Luther Vandross is one of my favourites ! But today, it became a reality with me, as I danced with my father !!! I had a MOMENT to day, and its so special that I had to share.......

It was around 10.30 am, and I was just about finishing up sending off some important mail before going to my store, as usual I listen to my kind of music....when I felt a soft touch on my shoulder, and Dads voice saying "Paul will you dance with me?" thats what he calls me. I said yes and we danced a slow dance for about 10 minutes....at the end of 2 song he kissed me on the forehead gave me a hug and said "thankyou baby, I dont know what I'd do without you!" I was all in tears.....those were the most precious 10 min; I had just spent !!!! I could see it meant a lot to him, perhaps its the movie we watched the night before 'Shall we dance' Jennifer Lopez n Richard Gere, that brought back all the memories of Mom and the dances they would attend at the Airforce officers mess...Well for me Ive not stopped thinking about how much this has meant to me, now when I hear Luther Vandross sing his song, I know how very fortunate I am to be able to dance with my father !!!!

Friends, enjoy your father n mother or who ever God has placed in your life right now....Life is too short and one never knows!!! Im just so happy that I was able to dance with my Father !!!!!! I love you Dad !!!

Nostalgically yours

Pauline R

+0
Re: Dance with my father again !
10/31/2006 7:27:31 AM

hi Pauline...JB here  nice story hun, and although my folks have passed on i aggree with you all the way....cheers  jb

jbird
+0
10/31/2006 8:00:57 AM

Dear Pauline:

Thank you for such a wonderful story. I am off to program that tune to play more today than usual

Joe Buccheri

TGAMM FM

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/31/2006 8:30:30 AM
Hi John, nice to see you, thanks for coming...have a nice day. Pauline R
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/31/2006 8:35:31 AM
Joe, dear friend !!!! Wonderful to see you here, thank you for the lovely picture !! Where will you play the song... I dont get the others stations so clearly as I get the country and gospel...why is that ??? Thanx a ton for coming here. loads of luv to u, Bonny n Noel too !! luv TGAMM ! Pauline R
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!