Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Dance with my father again !
4/13/2009 12:50:05 PM
Hi Kathleen,

Thank you for sharing here. Yeh, hats off to our Dads for teaching us what they did not only by word but by action. Tho many perceive it as passivity, I think it is a very strong character trait many of us lack. Thank God for our fathers who taught us this truth.

I being the eldest he taught me that I had to lead by example !! consequently I was miss prim n propah.......while my younger ones went wild and enjoyed life, there went leading by example to the wind... LOL ...That was his way of motivating me to stay on the right track all the time no matter what....tho' he told my sisters too the same thing...they never listened and paid the price for their disobedience...but he continued to luv us all none the less...and all was restored no sooner..thank God for that....but I have no regrets....really have very few and I bless my Dad for instilling in me the sense of responsability, it paid off well in bringing up my sons alone :-) I guess I will never meet a man that would measure up to my Dad. They dont come like that any more....or do they ?  :-)

Thanks again for sharing,

hugz

Pauline
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/14/2010 3:59:25 PM

Dear friends,

I know I have been gone from here for a while, thank you to all you who keep intouch with me somehow thru' phone, emails n stuff...luv u n miss u all. I will try my best to come in here as and when time permits.

November 16th is Daddy's birthday, needless to say I still miss him and think of him deeply!! Did this song last year in his memory and like to share it with you all here now.

Be blessed ya'll

hugz

Pauline

+0
11/14/2010 5:28:30 PM

Beautiful Pauline! It is good to remember our loved ones on their birthdays rather than the day we lost them. So continue to celebrate this special day. We would love to have you post him wishes in Birthday forum if you wish.

Great to have you back even if only a short time.

Hugs,

Sara

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/14/2010 6:59:40 PM

Sara,

How clever to remember this very special date.

Pauline,

It doesn't seem possible that it is so long ago that you started this forum.

Wonderful moments worth sharing are priceless.

Roger

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/24/2010 1:05:31 PM

Thank you Sara, Roger, !!!

hugz n blessings always

Pauline