Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bea
Bea Souza

1316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Dance with my father again !
10/31/2006 2:32:21 PM

Such a lovely moment for you and your Dad, Pauline.  Memories such as these can never be taken away from you or your Dad. 

Enchanted Hollow      Link Scout      Neebie Gifts      Fundraisers here at Adland

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/31/2006 8:58:17 PM
Thank you so much Nick for this beautiful poem that says it all, 16th of this month is his birthday, may I use this ?? Yes it was a 'Moment' really, We've danced before at christmas parties etc; but never out of the blue like this...at 10.30 in the morning !!!! Thank you for coming and sharing this moment with me !! God bless you dear friend warm wishes Pauline R
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/31/2006 9:02:19 PM
Dear Bea, thank you for coming and sharing this moment with me, yes Bea, I will hang on to these memories for the rest of my life, and will always remember I was special to a very special person !!!! take care dear lady you are special too CONGRATULATIONS ON MAKING IT IN THE AWARDS THIS WEEK !! loads of luv n blessings to you Pauline R
+0
10/31/2006 9:50:10 PM

Hello my dear friend!  :-)

What a new beautiful moment, definitely something you will always keep in your heart.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

Moments like these are what life is all about. The most important thing in life is your relationships with your family and friends, nothing else matters without happy relationships with your loved ones.

Love you my friend!  ;-)

John Sanchez

Taking it to the next level...!

For as Man thinks so is He...! (Paraphrased from Prov. 23:7)

If you believe in yourself then others will believe in you and it’s then when doors will begin to open for you... JRS ©

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/31/2006 10:05:54 PM

Hi Pauline, that was touching! A precious moment like that you will never forget for the rest of your days. Thank you so much for sharing it.  I will be visiting my parents in a few days down in Florida for my 50th birthday, and your story will be in the back of my head!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!