Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kim
Kim Flintoff

9 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Artshow please contribute and enjoy
8/6/2006 6:51:49 PM
Nice images...

I dabble occasionally..... prefer chalks, pastels, charcoals.... not big on fine detail....

Kim Flintoff http://EyebrowRaised.com (Domain names from $1.99*)
+0
Cathy Walker

370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/6/2006 7:21:48 PM
Hi Rose ..thanks for the invite. .I really enjoyed your paintings..and I really enjoyed Kimbowas also (the paintings above)...very interesting ..indeed. ..I don't know how to put my paintings in this forum ..but here's a link.. you will have to scroll slow on the site .. Go past all the advertising crud that I have there. look out for the flashes of light..yes quite a few gems there ..even if I say so myself. I don't have a "specific style" as some painters develop ..even after 30 years of dabbling. .. yet each canvas of mine is individual... original,and stamped with my feelings "in the moment" of painting them .. I guess,I just flow with the mood.. wherever that takes me and like a child I even surprise myself sometimes at what has emerged ..ha! Keep painting everyone ..It's very good for the soul. don't know if this link works.. http//www.synchronicityandsoup.blogspot.com cathy walker xxx
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/6/2006 9:25:36 PM
HI Rose, TOTALLY AWESOME! (Sure wish I had some artistic talent.) Please, Take Care! Neil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/6/2006 9:42:02 PM

Dear Rose,

I appreciate this opportunity to see and show artworks produced by us adlanders. It is a wonderful idea.

I would like to contribute with a small watercolor, Trees. I painted it about two years ago.

It is the only one that I have in my PC. To show others painted by me I would have to scan and load them to it.

Thank you again, and best regards.

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Re: Some of my artwork
8/7/2006 4:39:14 AM

Hi Rose,

Thank for stopping by at my site.

I would really like to show some of my work here, but I have all my pictures hotlink protected since to many people linking direct to my site.

So for all you busy people out there; you still have to go to

here    here  0r  here     or go direct to: www.apcreativity.com   

Thanks everone

and a special thanks to Rose who open this blog.

Pankaj 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!