Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Artshow please contribute and enjoy
9/22/2006 2:42:10 PM

John,

I think that your Roses are not only beautiful but the whole process gives them so much value.

I am a gardener, a garden designer and a passionate recycler and your roses hit all the right spots.

Well done and thank you.

Roger

+0
John Dilbeck

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/22/2006 10:22:49 PM
Hi Rose, Thanks for posting the pics of my roses for me. I appreciate the opportunity to share something I love doing. I have an old Macintosh that does everything I want, but the browsers are old and I don't have access to the WYSIWYG editor for posting, so I can't use the button you mentioned. Roger, Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate them. All the best, JD
+0
Tanya V.

683 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/24/2006 12:18:56 AM
Hi Rose,

My you have a talent there!  Beautiful paintings!

I can't paint or draw, but I can crochet, bead, sew, and have recently been working on digital photography.  I inserted some images of my works below.  Each image can be clicked on to see a larger version for detail.

Anyone interested in my beading works can visit my website Tanya's Bead 'n Craft.

I also have a contest for pretty pink glass & crystal earrings running until September 30th for anyone interested.

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/24/2006 9:26:39 AM
Hi Tanya,

Glad you found your way here at last!.  Like your jewellry -and have entered your competition - I am a sucker for earrings!

Love
Jenny

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!