Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
POLL -PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW ... PERSON OF THE MONTH - POTM OR ........
9/5/2008 4:03:25 AM

POTW***POTW***POTW***POTW***POTW

VOTE For POTW, POTM OR ........!!!

Hello Adland Friends!

For a while now we've been experiencing a drastic drop in voting and support for the POTW. In the past few weeks much can be attributed to the difficulties and issues AdlandPro has been experiencing (problems logging in, emails not delivered and more). But overall the drop is noticable. We realize other forums have also had a drop in participation and we've been discussing ways to turn this around. 

One of the options discussed is to change the POTW in certain minor ways or possibly more drastic steps need to be taken.

We've decided to have a poll this week about the different possibilities and are interested to see what our friends and supporters think and have to say. 

One thing is certain that out of a community of close to 85,000 members there are many that meet the criteria and are worthy of the recognition.

Regardless of the outcome of the poll the criteria and rules will remain the same and the future polls will be a continuation of the POTW as it stands today. Namely the next winner will be # 160.

We appreciate your participation, thoughts  and votes on this issue.

The POTW Team

Peter, AnaMaria & Jim

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

In the past 350 post were the minimum requirement, we

aren't locked in on that number but a minimum of 300 posts

is mandatory. Posts that are mainly advertising posts will not be considered.

Please note highly visible with a positive influence in and on the community means just that. You have to have an activeforum and/or be active in community forums that are not adthreads.

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member 

of the Community and voted on by other members.

• Must have a real photo of themselves on their profile.

Help us by NOMINATING Your Choices Here

An Added Feature to this forum is the 

Voters of the Week!:

We will be randomly selecting two Voters (One Male and One Female Voter) to feature in the coming week's POTW poll forum. 

The Voter's of Week picture and profile link will be posted in the coming POTW poll forum. 

It is our way of rewarding the Voters for taking the time to vote. So tell your friends to Vote for some free exposure. 

The POTW Poll Forum gets any were from over 1,000 views so it's a good way to get some free exposure within the community.

Please make a post after your vote so you can have a chance at being selected as the Voter of the Week!

Thank you for your participation!

This week's Winners of the Voters of the Week award are:

Joyce Parker-Hyde 

Phil Black 

NOW IT'S TIME TO VOTE.

[Poll]

The Person of the Week Team

Peter, Jim and Ana Maria

Help us by NOMINATING Your Choices Here

The POTW Awards Forum Team

Please Cast Your Vote
Person Of The Week - POTW - (0)
Person Of The Month - POTM - (37)
Bi-Weekly Poll - No name yet :) - (18)
This poll has expired.
Total Votes: 55

Please login to vote.
+0
Re: POLL -PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW ... PERSON OF THE MONTH - POTM OR ........
9/5/2008 5:24:11 AM

Thank you team my vote is in

CONGRATULATIONS JOYCE AND PHIL

Best Wishes

Fionnuala
N Ireland

Visit your safe place on the Internet http://www.homebizhaven.com
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/5/2008 6:05:51 AM
Howdy Team ,

Ok, I voted and will still continue to support this forum in what ever direction you decide to go.

If you go in the direction of month will those that have POTW still get to keep our award?

Congratulations Joyce and Phil

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Joyce Sanders

259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/5/2008 6:44:06 AM
Well, I believe in voting!!  (If I don't forget!) LOL  Keep us informed on what you guys decide and I will do my best to participate. 

U guys rule !!
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/5/2008 7:07:17 AM

Congrats Phil and Joyce!!

Hello, POTW TEAM!!!

I was saddened the last couple of weeks.  It is hard not to notice the drop in participation.  There is even a drop in the number of nominations and the # of voters is less than half of what it used to be.  Quite honestly, I do not get foum notifications, even though they are turned on, until I have posted in them.  Do your forum notifications go out to the ENTIRE community or are the confined to the friends on your list?  I have to go to the POTW profile and look up each forum each week- or use Joe's Bulleting Board.

Whatever you decide will have my backing 100%.  What I would love to see happen is for us to find a way of enticing new participation, and bring back some of the old as well.  How we go about doing that is a bit beyond me, but I am willing to help if I can. 

My vote is in and I want to take this opportunity to say thank you to you Jim, Peter and Ana for all of the hard work and dedication you put into this forum!!

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!