Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: POLL -PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW ... PERSON OF THE MONTH - POTM OR ........
9/5/2008 10:28:58 AM
Thank you Peter, Ana Maria, and Jim, we appreciate all that you do with the POTW Awards Team.

I have had a lot of problems with AdLandPro in the short time that I have been a member.  Not getting emails was the most recent one.  It might not have been ALP fault but rather my ISP.  I think they thought they were doing me a favor by treating all messages from ALP as spam.  Following a suggestion from Bogdan I too changed the email address that I used to log in.  Now I am getting the notifications again. 

I think that most people when the have problems with something they avoid it.  That may be why so many have left and not returned.    

I voted to keep the POTW the way that it is.  Just as ALP is one of my favorite communities, the POTW is one of my favorite forums. 

Congratulations to my friends Joyce and Phil for the VOTW Award.

God Bless you all and have a great week.

Ken Wolff
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/5/2008 10:44:55 AM

Hello Mary,

Thanks for your comments and support. We'll review then and consider some changes.

Thanks for your continued support and friendship.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/5/2008 11:02:05 AM

Hi John,

I can't help but smile after reading your post in your "unique" style.

I have to agree with most of your conclusions and my preference is also the weekly format. I know as you, Joe and Mary mentioned the 85,000 is mostly comprised by what I call hit and runners but I'll settle for 10% of the 85,000. You know what??? I'll settle for 1% of the 85,000. How about 0.50%?? I'll settle for that too; gladly. :)

That said, there are many that don't take the time to learn how to benefit to the fullest from their adland membership.They are here for ad posting only and the name of the community is AdlandPro after all. They aren't getting much response I'll bet cos they don't bother using social network marketing in the way it should be used. Eventually some learn the majority won't. We'll try and get those that learn to support our forums and those of our friends.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/5/2008 11:15:01 AM

Hi Judy,

Thanks for coming back (you normally do).

I appreciate your second thoughts and personally agree with them.

Your offer to help is much appreciated and I just might take you up on it.

The name of the forum that hosts the POTW is the Feature Of The Week (Person Of The Week). It's been like that from the beginning.

Now the post that Jim made in regard to the FPOTW was about an award in a Ning community called ULearn2Earn. It has nothing to do with Adland and Jim didn't make that clear in the post even though there were links there to the Ning community. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/5/2008 11:26:52 AM

Hi Ken,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and input with us much appreciated.

I read your messages explaining your problems and I'm glad that's sorted out. I appreciate your friendship and support of the POTW.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0