Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
691,228 Florida Lottery Prizes Awarded Totaling $33,473,003 so far this month, and March isn't over yet!!
3/27/2008 1:27:31 PM

So far in the 8 drawings of the Florida lottery in the month of March, there have been 691,228 prizes awarded for a total of $33,473,003.  There's still one more drawing for this month, it's not over yet!!   That's just from one month of this year!  See what you've been missing?

Did you know it's possible for you to play in every twice-weekly drawing of the Florida 6-of-53 lottery, ultimately FREE if you just introduce 2 other people to our lottery club? 

Lotto Magic has been in business for 12 years worldwide.  You will have a ticket in every Wednesday AND Saturday drawing of the Florida 6/53 lottery.  You'll get 50% of your own ticket winnings, and 10% of all winnings from your entire downline, even if there are thousands of people in your group, the least you'll get is 10% from each of their winning tickets!  Each person who joins your downline is another ticket in play for you, twice a week, that's 8 to 9 times monthly!

You also get $25 monthly from each Captain on your first level and $2 monthly from each Captain on levels 2 thru 5.  Just getting 2 sign-ups will make your membership FREE and your lottery tickets will also be FREE.  Everything you earn and WIN after that will be FREE MONEY for YOU!!

This audio explains it all: http://www.lottopaysme.com/?V5188

New Reply
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: 691,228 Florida Lottery Prizes Awarded Totaling $33,473,003 so far this month, and March isn't over yet!!
3/27/2008 2:20:02 PM

Kathleen, I have to ask...  How much of that lottery money did you cllect so far this year?

Just curious, as I have read and seen your many ads and know your teams are growing.  I am just wanting to know if you have won any money worth mentioning.  Only few people actually win but since you are touting how much the taxpayers and toursist to Florida have paid out in winnings.  How much did you get?

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: 691,228 Florida Lottery Prizes Awarded Totaling $33,473,003 so far this month, and March isn't over yet!!
3/27/2008 2:27:08 PM
Well, Jim...there are always several winnings among my group twice every week and since it's been free for me since my first month because I had my membership covered by my first 2 signups...it's ALL been FREE winnings for me.  Most of them have been small winnings, but ANY winnings that are FREE are GOOD WINNINGS!  Most of those have been 10% of other peoples' winning tickets so that's also great!  It's not just the tourists and taxpayers of Florida that put into the lottery, all the members of Lotto Magic also put into the Florida lottery, $2 every week is put into Florida by every member of Lotto Magic.   The administration of Lotto Magic and all the members are bringing in $10,000's  every week to the state of Florida, for the past 12 years.
New Reply
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2008 2:39:10 PM
Well Jim!

I saw your psot pop up. Kathleen is a rich woman and richer she be every day.
She worlks this program for more than a year.

Well accoudring to her presentation 30,000 doillars for a year is a minimum. Though I earn much less I did not follow her.

Though Greeks are gamblers this program is FORBIDDEN IN MY COUNTRY.

Who are the loosers? Being a gambler and at my yuong days and mathematician later I know that Lotto games are a LOOSERS games. Kathleen may have a formula to make winnings. Ask her she is very kind and she will give you answers.

DESTINY I' LL FIND YOU

Not me, You will! Click Above

LOVE AND HUGS
The BIG Boss
Goergios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
New Reply
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2008 7:50:41 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!