Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: It's Time To Honor The 136th POTW, BETTY A. STRANGE
3/22/2008 7:02:47 PM

Hi, Sharon,

Thanks for coming to the POTW party! 

I appreciate your warm words, and I thank you for your congratulatory remarks and wishes.  So far, it's been fun already!

Please know that I'm proud that  you are my friend, too!  I hope you're feeling better.  Someone said you had the flu or was getting over the flu or something about the flu. That stuff is a bad dose, and I hope you're much better.

Have a wonderful Easter Sunday!

Betty

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/22/2008 8:11:52 PM
Hi POTW Team, Congrats to our special friend, Queen Betty. Happy Easter! Happy Birthday! Thank you for your friendship. Hugs, LaNell  
+0
3/22/2008 8:39:12 PM

Dear Queen Betty ,

Can I subscribe on the waiting list for your best seller ? What a life ! I'm so happy and proud to have a friend like you ! I wish you all the best and God bless you !

Love and hugs !

+0
3/22/2008 8:41:10 PM

Hey, LaNell!

Thanks for dropping in on this party!  And thanks SO much for the gorgeous tiara!  Looks like it would fit perfectly  on this mop of white hair!  But the tiara is  beautiful, and that's all that counts. 

Thanks for your good wishes, and for the birthday wish, as well. 

And I thank YOU for YOUR friendship, LaNell.  It's always a pleasure to chat with you. 

Have a wonderful Easter Sunday!

Hugs,

Betty

+0
3/22/2008 8:46:35 PM

Hi, Adelina!

Welcome to the POTW party!  It's going good! 

Yes, if I ever get around to writing my true-life story, I will add you to the list.  Looks like you'll have to settle for the #3 copy, since Nick and Joe have the first 2 promised to them!

Thanks so much for your good wishes, and certainly, for our friendship.  I'm proud to  know that you ARE my friend!

Have a wonderful Easter, Adelina!

Queen Betty

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!