Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: It's Time To Honor The 136th POTW, BETTY A. STRANGE
3/26/2008 4:51:20 PM

Hi, Phil!

Welcome back! 

Thanks for the Happy  Birthday wish, and the gorgeous flowers!  They  look so real!

Thanks for remembering me on this day, and thank you for being my friend!

Betty

+0
3/26/2008 4:54:47 PM

Hi, Joe!

Oh, my goodness, what a gorgeous chocolate cake, and all the balloons and presents!  Looks like the party is about to liven up a bit.  And as you know, I LIKE to party! 

Thanks for remembering me on this day, and I hope that  you're as happy on YOUR 75th birthday as I AM on  MINE.

Thanks for being my friend, Joe!

Betty

+0
3/26/2008 4:58:34 PM

Hey, Judy-girl!

Welcome back to this party!  It took me awhile to get around to getting my computer turned on, seems like.  I had to get up, bathe, get dressed, go to Krogers, do some left-over dishes, and try to answer all the Happy  Birthday phone calls.  One of my brothers called and sang Happy Birthday to me before I could get out of bed this morning!  But now, I'm here, and trying to get caught up on my responses. 

Thanks for checking back in with us.  We're still going strong. 

Thanks for the beautiful birthday greeting, the gorgeous flowers, and as always, your kind words, Judy!

Later, gator!

Betty

+0
3/26/2008 5:02:00 PM

Hi, James,

Thanks for dropping in on my party.  The more, the merrier, I always say!

I appreciate your birthday wishes, and your POTW congratulations!  I'm excited about all this.  Never did I EVER expect to make it  here! 

And thanks for the adorable smiling cat picture.  It's one of my favorites.  For some reason or other, I just can't seem to teach Sable to DO that!  ha ha 

Take care now, and have a great day, James.  And thanks for being my friend!!

Betty

+0
3/26/2008 5:03:42 PM

Hi, Myrna,

Glad to have you drop by again.  We're still here and having fun!  I am, for sure! 

Thanks for your birthday wishes, and your POTW congratulations!

And thanks for being one of my friends, Myrna!

Betty

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!