Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO VOTE FOR THE 137th POTW
3/27/2008 6:39:27 PM

Hi POTW Tem,

Congratulations Sarah and Steven on becoming the VOTW's.  Enjoy your times in the spotlight.

Best of luck to all the nominees.

I voted.

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2008 8:33:53 PM

Thank you Peter, Jim and Ana Maria...........

Sorry I am late, but my vote is in!

Bless you all for your hard work  :-)

Cheers,  Jill
+0
3/27/2008 9:32:03 PM

Once again, worthy contestants everyone of them.  This sure doesn't get any easier each time I come to vote does it?  I voted. 

I hope everyone voting here also takes the time to vote at the "other" POTW contest - http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/24201/ShowForum.aspx -, eh.  Or, maybe ENTER (you don't need to be nominated like on this contest) your own photo?  See you there.

Your friend (please have a look through my profile and invite me to be your friend if I'm not already),

Gunther G.

Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2008 11:48:14 PM
Walking Garbage CanHI!!!,
 Congratulations Sarah and Steven.  I have voted.  Got here a little late, but hopefully on time.  Peter and Jim.  Why are you making Ana Maria hide behind that tree????  Oh, well, all three of you are doing an excellent job.  Thank you for all you do here. 

GOD BLESS YOU

MIKE
Easter Cross

http://countryvalues65.tripod.com
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
3/28/2008 1:35:56 AM

Hi Mike,

As they say it's better late then never. Thanks for voting and supporting our friends.

Anamaria is a known tree hugger and lover. It's her choice and we love her for it.  I actually like having her watching my back, couldn't ask for better protection.

Shalom,

Peter

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!