Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9 MINUTE AUDIO explains how YOU can earn over $7,000 MONTHLY and Potential MILLION$:
3/15/2008 1:36:06 PM

Lotto Magic has an exciting 9-minute online audio that explains the commission structure and lottery payouts for Team Captains:  (You don't need to enter  your phone number if you don't want to) http://www.lottopaysme.com/?V7577

If any of your personal tickets win, you now get 50% of the winnings instead of the former 10%.  The other 50% is divided 5 ways among the sponsors in each of the 5 levels above you, that's 10% to your sponsor, 10% to their sponsor and so on.

If each of us only gets 5 people to sign up, thru 5 levels deep, that would amount to 3,905 tickets in EACH twice-weekly Florida lottery drawing.  Some months have 8 drawings and some months have 9.  So we'd have between 31,000 to over 35,000 monthly tickets in the Florida lottery, just from getting 5 sign-ups per person per level. 

Getting 5 sign-ups of Team Captains on your first level will MORE THAN DOUBLE your investment!  That should be your goal within your first month.

There was a 5-of-6 win in September, two in October worth $5,196.50 and $6,192.50 and one in November worth $5,462.50.  Those were under the old plan of everyone winning 10%, even the person who's ticket won, so they all got $519.65, and $546.25, and $619.25.  Under the new plan, the personal ticket holders would now get 50%, so those numbers for 5-of 6 wins would have been and will in future be approximately $2,500 to $3,000 or more for personal winnings of 5-of-6 payouts and much higher amounts of money of course for full 6-of-6 jackpots!!

Our commissions from getting 5 sign ups each would amount to $7,925 monthly when we have a full 5 levels of 5 sign-ups per person per level.  Even if we each just get 2 sign-ups per month, our membership fee would be covered in the first month, and then we could accomplish a full 5x5 group and get that $7,925 monthly paycheck starting with our 7th month's paycheck.  Imagine earning nearly $8,000 monthly every month for the 2nd half of 2008!

Some people get many more than 2 sign-ups monthly, some get 8 or more per month, so our earnings could go much higher much faster.

http://www.lottopaysme.com/?V7577

WHY JOIN LOTTO MAGIC?  If you've ever put into a lottery pool where you work at your real job, such as with 9 other people, you would each get 10% of the winnings.  If there are more people in the pool, you'd get less of a percentage, right?  Well, with Lotto Magic, the LEAST you'll ever get is 10%, even if there are 100's or 1,000's or 10,000's or more people in the pool.

How does that work?  I explained it farther up, you get 50% from your personal winning tickets, and

the other 50% is divided 5 ways among the sponsors in each of the 5 levels above you, that's 10% to your sponsor, 10% to their sponsor and so on.  So when someone as far down as the 5th level below you wins, and that's the level that will eventually have the most people, you'll earn 10% from lots of winning tickets every month without ever having to stand in line at the lottery counter!

A lot of people may not be interested in anything to do with the lottery, and they will tell you that loudly and clearly.  BUT even if you get several NO's every day, just keep in mind all the hundreds of people who saw your ad and didn't say no.  Accentuate the positive:  Lotto Magic has been in business worldwide for 12 years, has paid everyone the correct amounts of commissions and winnings every month, follows all proper rules, and has no complaints against it.

Here's the 9-minute audio, it's very well worth listening to, thanks for your support!  (You don't need to enter your phone number if you don't want to)

http://www.lottopaysme.com/?V7577

New Reply
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: 9 MINUTE AUDIO explains how YOU can earn over $7,000 MONTHLY and Potential MILLION$:
3/15/2008 2:27:29 PM
"Thank You Kathleen For Your Personal Updating"

Neat Ideas For Your WHAMMY Forum Too!!  :)

Best graphics for your profile! SparkleTags.com
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: 9 MINUTE AUDIO explains how YOU can earn over $7,000 MONTHLY and Potential MILLION$:
3/15/2008 4:02:04 PM
Thanks, Steven!

I was tired of looking up the music links, etc...and I had audio problems with my computer in Feb.  I also had back problems with myself for a month...so today I went to Office Depot and bought a good chair!  I feel MUCH better!  I was using a wooden kitchen chair for a long while, kitchen chairs should only be sat on for a short time every evening for supper, not for long amounts of time in front of the computer!  What's for supper there in Wisconsin?  We're having chicken and mashed potaters and green beans, or are they string beans?  Whatever, they are GREEN!!
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/15/2008 4:50:39 PM

Lotto Magic has 2 joining options.  If you want to earn MLM commissions, choose to join as a Team CAPTAIN.

First, explanation of the TEAM PLAYER option:

If you join as a Team Player, you get 7 team-members given to you but you don't earn commissions on those, you would only earn 10% if they have any lottery winnings.  You and your team would have 8 guaranteed tickets in each twice-weekly Florida 6-of-53 lottery drawing.  They would not be listed in your online backoffice, but their names and lottery numbers would be sent to you by postal mail.  Team Players cannot make referrals or earn commissions.  You can only earn 10% of your own lottery winnings and 10% of the winnings of your 7 team-members as a Team Player. Joining as a Team Player only costs $25 monthly, this is only recommended for people who are interested in joining a lottery pool, not interested in getting MLM referral commissions.

NOW...explanation about TEAM CAPTAIN option:

Lotto Magic is now paying more commissions and lottery payouts to Team CAPTAINS than before:

This year, the commission plan has been increased for TEAM CAPTAINS, the Team Captain membership is $50 monthly, you only need to sign up 2 Captains on your first level to cover your membership cost.  You'd be paid $25 monthly for each of them.

When you make personal sign-ups of other Team Captains or Team Players, their names and lottery numbers WILL be listed in your backoffice, with their addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses.

The new commission plan pays thru 5 levels for Team Captains.  You get paid $25 monthly for each Team Captain on your first level, and $2 monthly for all Team Captains on your levels 2 thru 5.  You would also get 50% of your own lottery ticket winnings AND 10% from all winning tickets in your entire downline, even if there are 10,000's of people in your downline.  This audio explains the new pay plan: http://www.lottopaysme.com/?V7577

You would earn $5 monthly for anyone who joins as a Team Player, and $1 monthly for Team Players only on your first and second levels. 

These are the Powerpak sites, these really help bring in more sign-ups because of the online audio and also your visitors can get a free ticket in the next lottery drawing, you can get both of these for an additonal $9.95 monthly: http://www.freelottomagic.com/?V7577 and http://www.lottopaysme.com/?V7577

If you joined as a Team Captain and also got the Powerpak, that would cost you $59.95 monthly.

This is the basic site everyone gets included with membership, http://www.flalottomagic.net/?V7577

Thank you for reading this!  Sincerely, Kathleen VanBeekom

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!