Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: World War III -Started March 2008
3/5/2008 2:09:42 PM

Hi Georgios,

Just a short note here to say hello and add a small bit of wisdom to your thread. First of all, as Neil and Lee pointed out, not all Americans are Yankees. Those are primarily North-East Americans, which make up less than 1/3 of us. But that is not a subject for debate, as much as the rest of the content of your message.

As for George Bush and the government, he currently has less than 25% support of the people. So the voice of our government is seldom the voice of the people anymore.

You mentioned Bilderberg, which is a secret society somewhat connected to the Illuminati. And if you say your government representatives are Bilderberg, that does not surprise me, as they are deeply entrenched in All governments, ALL over the world.

And yes, Big oil is their primary concern, as it is the source of their wealth, power and corruption. And the lack of it scares them to death, as it very well should, because the days of Big Oil are numbered. I made some posts in Philoxinea recently about the Illuminati, as I am doing research part-time on them.

Just suffice it to say, that if everyone everywhere knew who they were and what they are up to, we would have a world-wide civil war... People against the world governments. That may be a reality anyway, but timing will be of utmost importance there, because if they get certain things in place, like chip-equipped ID-ards for the entire world, it will be very difficult to accomplish anything covert.

So just join me and many others in warning the world at large about these secret societies and what they are doing, and I will be your friend to the death. Until the next one, Sir... later..........................!

Benton Middleton,

Independant Ecopreneur

Create Your Own Job, Because EVERYBODY'S an expert at something! Don't know how? Get your FREE 10-STEP BLUEPRINT at: Http://www.CreateYourOwnJob.net/blueprint
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/5/2008 2:50:33 PM
Hello Lee!

Thank you for the reply and your information. YANKEES are in our meaning the  American Forces outside USA. Being American you are proud of them and I can understand that and that is right. Soldiers are sons our simple people and it is not their fault of what is happening. They follow orders as all soldiers in all countries do.

My attention is not against American People. They have never done me or anybody anything that I can condemn. The Governments and all those BEHIND the  Governments are the problem. Everything is done to make few, very few families very rich. All the rest, Greeks, Americans, Russians, Germans, etc., we pay with our sons, our blood to support them. It is on time to see our future and stay out of the bad games.

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
3/5/2008 2:50:48 PM
Sir,

As a proud American Officer of Greek parentage serving with the United States Army Overseas I am shocked and disgusted to read your outrageous  attack on the citizens of the United States of America.

Sir, you have reduced a serious issue on territorial and ethnic rights to a self opinionated set of badly forumlated and abusive generalistic comments that offend all and impress none

Furthermore, I must tell you Sir, that in my opinion as an Officer and an American that  you are a disgrace to this community and a disgrace to the internet.

God BlesS America!
+0
Nick Mys

357 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/5/2008 3:07:22 PM

LOL! Welcome to AdLandPro, Sir! Proud American Officer of Greek parentage -  Colonel Sanders!

Proud to Serve My Country   
[view]
 0 Friends
Member since 3/5/2008

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/5/2008 3:12:53 PM

Hi Georgios,

I read your article and agree that this is a serious issue but most Americans aren't aware of the ramifications of the latest actions in the area.

My Yankee friends (even those from the South) may possibly agree with you if you worded your post differently and explained what the dangers were.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!