Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Honor The 133RD Person Of The Week BILLDADDY!!!
3/10/2008 1:28:50 AM

Bill!

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/10/2008 2:59:02 PM
Hello King Billdaddy!

It's really nice seeing you here as our 133rd POTW...you wear it well. :)  Welcome to this wonderful club!!

I also enjoyed reading your biography, your kindness is noticed throughout our entire community.  Thank you for being a special friend.

Enjoy your spotlight time...your OREO friend Steven.

A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.
Elbert Hubbard

Best graphics for your profile! SparkleTags.com

+0
Ally Maree

122 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/10/2008 6:55:04 PM
Hello Steven,

You may not know me, I am pretty quiet here in Adland.... I am Bill's wife Ally. :)

Since Bill is at the Drs. over night at the VA Hospital in Pittsburgh, I want to thank you for the words of congrats.

I love the award you posted here. 

Bill will be back here sometime tomorrow to personally thank you.

Huggs

Ally V.
+0
3/13/2008 12:32:30 PM

Greetings All

Thank You Stephen, Mary and Syed , for stopping by here and showing your support and community spirit. I appreciate it very much.

As you may have guessed, I had an ulterior motive for helping to promote this POTW forum. I have been on a mission for about two years now to shed some light on a global catastrophe that can be rectified only by a concerted, unified effort by " We The People "

We are a community of over 70,000 people from all over the world and we have a voice that could be heard around the globe. We have a voice that could change the lives of millions of people for the better. We have an opportunity to do something positive and in a very big way, if we were to simply unite for a common cause. This cause and my mission is to unite all 70,000 of us as a unified voice to speak out in behalf of every child who was ever afflicted with Autism.

Over the next couple of days I will be preparing to launch a whole new kind of forum here in Adlandpro. A forum that I hope will bring us all together in a unified effort to bring about change. A forum that will once and for all put an end to the lies, the cover up and the corruption that has been so much a part of the lives of those who suffer with autism. There is no justice without truth and there is no truth without knowledge. Please join me in my mission to gather the nessesary knowledge that we need to get to the truth about AUTISM.

Please watch for my new forum coming up.

Can You Imagin

Sincerely, Billdaddy

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/13/2008 2:08:38 PM
Hi Bill daddy,

I give you so much credit for standing up, and doing something about what you believe.  I applaud and support you on Autisdm  issue. 

Thanks for caring for those you need our help.

I hope this past week has given you the exposesure that was needed for your program to help  Autism

God Bless you for all your efforts, and  I Know you will be rewarded for your caring

It is all about Love.

Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!