Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: It's Time To Honor The 133RD Person Of The Week BILLDADDY!!!
3/4/2008 10:26:05 AM

Hello Joe

Thanks for the memories. I really have to update that picture since I get so many people telling me that they hope Dad is feeling better. I always tell them that Dad is feeling fine now,,,,,,,,up there in heaven. This picture was taken during my last visit with him in the rehab center. The following weekend I went and got Dad and my Son , Billy, and brought them home with me for the weekend. I took them back home on Sunday and never saw Dad again. Somehow, a blood clot moved from his ankle to his heart and he passed away the following Saturday. It's OK though. Dad was ready to meet his maker and had no regrets when he left this world. He left a smile on the faces of everyone he ever met and that was what he lived for. Hey Joe, Dad says thanks too. ;-)

Sincerely, Billdaddy

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/4/2008 11:22:41 AM
Hi Bill, I love to see your picture on the front of the community. WooHoo! Also, remember we have the same Mar birthday or close to it. Hugs, LaNell                                
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/4/2008 12:15:46 PM

... oh, I forgot to ask about Summer?! I hope everything is OK now and Ally may at least hug her from time to time to let her know how much she loves her!... though, I'm looking forward to better news!

&

...along with your Smiles!

With friendship,
Anamaria
+0
3/4/2008 6:46:58 PM

Hello AnaMaria

Your English is just fine. I always love hearing from you and your message is always loud and clear. Always full of kindness.

All my girls are doing fine. Savannah is 22 lbs and going on 8 months now. She has been mobile for about a mnonth now too. She crawls all over the place with Summer chasing after her. Summer is fine. She has been with us, uninterupted now for about a year and a half. I am Daddy to her now and I always will be. Ally is just great. I am truly blessed with these lovely ladies in my life.

Thank You AnaMaria, for stopping by and for your kindness.

Sincerely, Billdaddy

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
3/4/2008 6:52:31 PM

Hi LaNell

That picture was the last one taken of me and Dad. I will cherish that one forever.

Speaking of Birthdays, mine being on April Fools day adds another demension to birthdays. Rubber Chickens, exploding cakes and bugs in the ice cubes. I have seen it all. LOL.   I just can't wait.

Sincerely, Billdaddy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!