Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
POTW2 - PHOTO OF THE WEEK - IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
2/27/2008 3:33:42 AM

POTW2***POTW2***POTW2***POTW2***POTW2

Important Notice

Hello Friends, 

We are sorry to inform you that we received notification from BOGDAN FIEDUR that the last winner of the Photo of The Week contest  Jennie Dal Bello is the last recipient of the $50 prize for the winning photo.

The original offer of the $50 prize was as an incentive for massive participation in this contest. Unfortunately not enough members participated in the nomination process nor in the actual voting.

As an example in the last POTW contest we had 28 members that cast their vote. The "tie breaker" vote that followed created quite a stir and the votes reached  70 +.  That was a record number of votes for the POTW2 contest.

We would like to thank Bogdan for his generousity and hope that when more Adlanders participate in the nominations and in the voting he'll agree to reward the winning photo with a monetary prize again.

THE WINNING PHOTO WILL CONTINUE TO BE POSTED IN "THE ADLAND PHOTO GALLERY" FOR A WEEK.

The POTW team,

Peter, Jim & Anamaria 

+0
Re: POTW2 - PHOTO OF THE WEEK - IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
2/27/2008 3:51:14 AM
Hi,

Thanks for letting us know. And thanks Bogdan for offering prize money as long as you did. For once I 'made the boat' instead of missing it LOL. I really hope alot more people get involved because it's a lot of fun!

Ciao,
Jennie

"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
G. Lee Meyer

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/27/2008 8:24:23 AM

Thanks for the notice Peter, Jim and Anamaria,

I really had no idea there was a prize for winning. I just joined infor the fun. I love seeing the many talents of the Adland members. You are all doing a terrific job.

With much appreciation,

G. Lee

http://sponsoroingaccelerator.com

http://provenwaytowealth.com

G. Lee Meyer
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/27/2008 9:30:28 AM
hello Peter, Jim & Anamaria ...thank you for you notice and thank you for the work on your support on the project...Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
2/27/2008 3:36:49 PM

Hi Team,

I Thank you all for the work you do here for all Aland Family to share their photo's weekly with us all and will continue to do my best to support POTW weekly . Thank you for the notice and I hope everyone also feels it is not all about the cash prize but the sharing with friends the best photo weekly. Gods speed :-) Lee

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!