Menu

Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FREE TICKET in the next FLORIDA LOTTO...worth MULTI-MILLION$!!
2/27/2008 1:07:54 PM

Hello Kathleen,

I signed up to play the free ticket......Maybe I will get lucky and win enough to join you in Lotto Magic...... 

I also listened to the recording.

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/27/2008 1:27:11 PM

Thanks, Jo!
I saw your name come up on my list of visitors who entered their contact info.  The Lotto Magic administration buys all tickets at the end of each month for the following month, so your free ticket will be played for you in March.  Here's the follow-up email I send to people who visit my site:

Hi Jo,
You recently visited my Lotto Magic powerpak site with online audio at http://www.freelottomagic.com/?V5188

Lotto Magic has just increased the commission structure, if you join as a Team Captain, you will be able to earn commissions on 5 levels, instead of the former 2 levels.
You will earn $25 monthly from each Captain on your first level, and $5 monthly from each Team Player on your first level, and $2 monthly from everyone on levels 2 thru 5.

You will earn commissions month after month from each person who joins in your downline, you get 50% of your personal winning lottery tickets, plus 10% of all winning lottery tickets in your group, 5 levels deep, that could amount to 10,000's or more tickets monthly.  Lotto Magic administration tells you the numbers that will be played for you, the same numbers every time unless you request different numbers.  They buy tickets for everyone for every Wednesday and Saturday drawing in the 6-of-53 Florida Lotto.

You also get membership in a huge online discount shopping site with thousands of brand-name retailers, plus discounts on sporting events, amusement parks, car rentals, ski tickets, AND unlimited discounts on deluxe hotels ($29 for a 3-day/2-night stay) in dozens of places in North America including Mexico and Hawaii.

All Lotto Magic members get the basic site like this: http://www.flalottomagic.net/?V5188

You also get a welcome pack in the mail containing display ads you can use for print advertising, including an 8x11 sales flyer and samples of the postcard, business card, and booklets.  All of those are also on pdf file available at your online back-office, which you'll have free access to (formerly cost an additional $25, now it's FREE!)  You'll receive the password for that in your welcome pack.

I hope to see you on my team soon as a Team Captain!
Sincerely, Kathleen VanBeekom

New Reply
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/27/2008 3:12:20 PM

Hello Kathleen,

I'm looking forward to seeing the results!!!!   Thank you!

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!