Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Honor The 131ST Person Of The Week
2/18/2008 1:23:06 PM
Dear Peter, Jim and Ana Maria

A VERY TUFF (TOUGH) contest this week. Results changed last minute to favor of a beloved friend. If I could I would brake the neck of some "friends"

CONGRATULATIONS LYDIA
for being the first to Congratulate HELEN. Knowing you both very well I know that you both are queens.

Helen you deserve the CROWN because during he 2.5 years I know you showed a personality of very high levels. You were there under all circumstances to stay close to your friends and your contribution in this community is of very good quality and quantity. Few friends are as serious as you are.

CONGRATULATIONS
HELEN GIBBS
Enjoy your Week
Many more to come

You are one of the best members in this community
Always serious, supportive and
very kind and calm. You deserve much more.

So wide I know Peter, Jim and Ana Maria wants a pure and fair conts every week. Give a hand to keep this community strong and clean.

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
2/18/2008 1:52:35 PM

Hello Helen,

CONGRATULATIONS!! 

What a great honor and it seems to go to a great person.  I enjoyed reading your bio.  My husband and I are planning to take a cruise to Alaska in 2009, along with my brother and his wife and my sister and her husband.  I am really looking forward to it.

Enjoy your week.

Oniece

Leave a legacy for your family or favorite charity. http://onieceg.realstew.com
+0
G. Lee Meyer

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/18/2008 2:42:28 PM

Congratulations Helen,

You are a lovely and caring lady who deserves this award. It's been my pleasure to have you as a friend and Team Neways member. I'm so happy your husband is having such great results with Durian Fusion.

Many Blessings for Your Success,

G. Lee

Http://sponsoringaccelerator.com (Free Marketing Exposé)

Http://provenwaytowealth.com

G. Lee Meyer
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/18/2008 4:47:33 PM
Hi Helen, Congrats to you! You are the POTW Queen for a week. Enjoy! LaNell                                                                                  
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/18/2008 10:30:57 PM
Helen, enjoy your week my ole friend, your chariot madam, enjoy the ride!!! God_bless you. Thomas :)
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!