Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
HIGH QUALITY LEADS and EXPERIENCE! Plus FREE BONUSES:::
2/16/2008 4:55:13 PM

I've been involved in mail-order for a very long time and online for 10 years. What everyone really needs are quality leads for their businesses. I'd like to tell everyone about Wilson Lists, this company maintains huge databases of very active marketers and opportunity-seekers, updated continuously. Many of these leads are involved in numerous businesses, they know how to work at business programs to earn money, and are seeking more ways to earn money. Whether you're online or in mail-order or both, Wilson has leads for you!

Wilson Lists offers freshly updated email leads that are updated daily, you can choose to get them by email text file, or sent to you on CD or 3.5 disk. There are 3 different categories of email leads, there are non-opt-in, there are opt-in with first and last names, and opt-in with names and postal addresses. The email lead database is updated daily to weed out undeliverables.

2 FREE Bonuses with all email lead orders:

Complete Electronic Guide to Email Marketing, and fully functional and registered Check Printer software that allows you to accept checks by fax, email, or phone. You can then print out the customers' checks on your computer printer and take them to your bank.

BONUSES with orders of 5,000 or more email leads:

Fully functional Express Mail Server software, turns your computer into a bulk mail server that completely bypasses your ISP and verifies every email address before sending. This can send more than 10,000 emails per hour. Plus your own full-featured copy of List Manager software, this eliminates duplicate email addresses, you can edit and control your own lists.

http://www.wilsonlists.com/391A

Wilson also has fresh USA postal addresses available on peel & stick labels, or delivered to you by email, or sent to you on CD or 3.5 disk. You can choose to have them zip-code sorted if you order 1,000 or more.

The postal leads are fresh within 30 days and have a 50-cent money-back guarantee for each that is not deliverable. (If your mail is returned non-deliverable, just send the mailing piece back to Wilson for a 50-cent refund for each one that's returned, within 60 days of purchase.)

70% of Wilson List customers are repeat buyers because these lists really pull in responses. There are testimonials at the website. Wilson has been in business since 1985 and gives prompt service. This company has been one of the leading list providers for decades. I've used their postal lists many times and they are the only company I buy lists from because they offer great prices and fast delivery of my orders.

I just posted an ad for Wilson a few days ago and someone who ordered email leads replied that same day that he was extremely happy with the results after he sent mail to them through his autoresponder.

http://www.wilsonlists.com/391A

New Reply
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: HIGH QUALITY LEADS and EXPERIENCE! Plus FREE BONUSES:::
2/16/2008 9:18:57 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
New Reply
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/16/2008 9:41:57 PM
"Thank You Kathleen For Your Personal Invitation"

Best graphics for your profile! SparkleTags.com
New Reply
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
2/17/2008 12:07:33 PM

Kathleen,

Thank you for the invite to your forum and your offer Have a great Sunday Gods speed :-) Lee

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/17/2008 2:29:44 PM
Thanks, Nick, Steven and Lee!  You guys are great!!
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!